KD X

So do these joints look really long on foot ?? a spot near me has them, but it's like an hour away

they long long as ishh here

18646017_1871752343090982_7471481879275765760_n.jpg

18581403_467768703574569_123280662500212736_n.jpg

Last edited:
Anybody know what the size is like yet on these? Are they similar to the KD9 nice across foot but long in the toe area?

KD 9 I went down .5 to a 11.5.
KD 8 I wore tts 12.
KD 7 went down .5 to 11.5.
KD 6 went down .5 to 11.5.
KD 5 tts 12.
KD 4 tts 12.
KD 3 tts 12.

Anybody know what the size is like yet on these? Are they similar to the KD9 nice across foot but long in the toe area?

KD 9 I went down .5 to a 11.5.
KD 8 I wore tts 12.
KD 7 went down .5 to 11.5.
KD 6 went down .5 to 11.5.
KD 5 tts 12.
KD 4 tts 12.
KD 3 tts 12.

If u went down .5 in the 9 then u should do the same in these IMO. They are .5 size long like the 9s were. Most couldn't size down in the 9s cuz they were so narrow but these are a little wider and the tongue is stretchy like spandex

Tried 13 & 14...if they had 13.5 it would've been perfect n I all gravy lol....ended getting the 14 cuz its tpu infused so it'll help with the stretching....overall very happy that no defects and the boxed wasn't crushed lol...I could've gone with the 13 didn't want to risk it...hope everyone that wanted em got em...

I got some runs in....I'm usually a nightwing hater cuz he's bad at [emoji]127936[/emoji] But I agree with everything he said

Traction is very bad
Lockdown is crappy
It's like they took the 9 and made it worse, performance wise. Lockdown was poor on the 9s but these are worse. Traction was good on the 9s IMO but these are doo doo.
Colorway is fire though, I don't think I'll hoop in these again. Usually I'll want to break a shoe in and give it a fair chance but there's no reason to. Still happy I copped tho [emoji]128293[/emoji]

View media item 2446576

Last edited:
You play in your BHM? How is the traction? For some reason, mine grabs dust like no other, almost like it has some sticky substance on it. The other 4 pairs are all good.

I haven't on the BHM. Only played the birds of paradise and gold medal pair. Both in and outdoors.

Didn't like the gold medal outdoors. Probably because of the translucent sole.

The birds were great tho. No problems at all with the traction

I was sliding on HOH dusty floor. No squeak either. I give traction 9 out of 10 :smokin

Last edited:
I got some runs in....I'm usually a nightwing hater cuz he's bad at [emoji]127936[/emoji] But I agree with everything he said

Traction is very bad
Lockdown is crappy
It's like they took the 9 and made it worse, performance wise. Lockdown was poor on the 9s but these are worse. Traction was good on the 9s IMO but these are doo doo.
Colorway is fire though, I don't think I'll hoop in these again. Usually I'll want to break a shoe in and give it a fair chance but there's no reason to. Still happy I copped tho [emoji]128293[/emoji]

View media item 2446576

i picked up some KD 8 at the outlet for $40 and i absolutely love the full length zoom. i was looking forward to getting the 10's until i saw the traction comments.

should i get some KD 9 instead? the full zoom is tempting

i picked up some KD 8 at the outlet for $40 and i absolutely love the full length zoom. i was looking forward to getting the 10's until i saw the traction comments.

should i get some KD 9 instead? the full zoom is tempting
Kd 9 is good make sure to size down or else there will be a noticeable gap in the toe front... only matters if you are hooping in them.. if not then go tts because they are snug and the "bword" to get on

Back
Top Bottom