KD X

Hopefully no hype even with KD making it to the finals.

I bet little to no hype.

Nike should drop a dope finals colorway, I'm sure they have something like that planned.

There is definitely hype.. look on social media on how many people want this
I see that, but you think most are going out of their way to go FCFS for these? Most of the comments I see are "**** KD", not "I am going to cop these". 

I find them selling out online rather than in the stores.

My X's have only gotten better as they are worn. The midsole and flyknit breaks in nicely and they are by far my favorite shoe at the moment. Nikeid needs to come soon want a black warriors colorway

I see that, but you think most are going out of their way to go FCFS for these? Most of the comments I see are "**** KD", not "I am going to cop these". 

I find them selling out online rather than in the stores.
Warriors fan base is very popular... even before they were good .. the 07 we believe team is what really put the new mainstream fans on and it only grew larger.. remember what Kobe said in that hate commercial lol

My X's have only gotten better as they are worn. The midsole and flyknit breaks in nicely and they are by far my favorite shoe at the moment. Nikeid needs to come soon want a black warriors colorway
Did u ever had the 9s, would love to see a comparison between the 2 performance wise

I can't imagine the stability of the Xs is much better. Zoom bag is the same. No outrigger. Nothing looks to have changed with the 10s to address the side to side (lateral) instability some of us have with the 9s. This is disappointing for me. I like the look of the 9s and 10s and zoom setup concept. Unfortunately the instability I get in the 9s makes the shoes unplayable for me. Great workout shoe though. The 10s appear to be more of the same. Let's hope Nike makes changes for the 11s.

Glad to see the Anny's will be more available than previously thought. Hopefully they release in a Size 15. Need for a friend.

Back
Top Bottom