KD X

I like them moving the shoe into the playoffs instead of right after them. I think nike saw what happened with the hype on the curry 4 and how it died some after the finals because the release was so far off. I'm very interested to see what these look like and glad to see them.sticking to the 150 price point, this also signifies to me that the elite model is possibly scrapped all together

That’s one of the best things about KD 9-11 at the $150 retail.

All the technology on the shoe at an somewhat affordable price for many. I hope there’s still flyknit on the 11.

Maybe the multi pair could be like the anniversary colorway and inspiration?

Redlands outlet in SoCal had a FSR of Oreos for $109 yesterday. Copped em with $10 survey gift card and military disco. First pair of KDs I’ve ever been interested in. The Oreos are just too clean.

I guess they aren’t doing any MC themed options like last year

I think with the KD 9, the last options added was the MC option. I don't know what Nike is doing with the KD X iD but I hope they add the MC. The shoe has a lot of potentials.

Sucks if they don't add it.

I think with the KD 9, the last options added was the MC option. I don't know what Nike is doing with the KD X iD but I hope they add the MC. The shoe has a lot of potentials.

Sucks if they don't add it.

One of the first colors was MCS for the Ids last year. Prob 6-8 diff MC options all said in done

One of the first colors was MCS for the Ids last year. Prob 6-8 diff MC options all said in done

I remember now. When he signed with GSW. Nike made those KD 9 iD’s. Like a blue knit.

I made an iD when it was on sale before they took it off NDC. But now, seems like nothing good has popped up for KD X.

Found the hat that goes along with the shirt and the kicks that drop on the 26th.

02557E6A-013A-4FD2-BECD-E2A907F24BF8.jpeg
80F8F4AC-D26C-4BF5-A876-74300254A091.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom