KD IV NIKEID THREAD

I made/ordered my pair 7/24 and I'm still waiting. Patience is running thin. Got shipping for them last week but the shipping hasn't updated. Called ndc and they said it should be here by Wednesday and if not call them back....

I made my order on 7/27 and it arrived on the day I get a free day off. Sorry for the crappy pics as always!

I went to go pick these up locally (STEAL)
288w0w3.jpg

14tstnm.jpg

Came home to these! :smokin
i6h05l.jpg

2u97qbk.jpg

23vnio7.jpg

n66bs6.jpg

Last edited:
It's the clear option but its a tint of blue translucent sole. Overall the shoe is made pretty well. Hardly any noticeable glue stains...Very satisfied with the shoe...And last but not least my pictures don't do them any justice! Probably unDS this weekend and wear these most of the time...its that dope.!

Cool iDs man, like the custom signature to make it special. I did something similar for the VIIs I iD'd with my college and year of graduation. Gotta make them commemorative since I can't afford to iD a pair every other week haha.

Cool iDs man, like the custom signature to make it special. I did something similar for the VIIs I iD'd with my college and year of graduation. Gotta make them commemorative since I can't afford to iD a pair every other week haha.
Thanks man.

That's the truth! Gotta put something special for memories!

Both statements QFT! ^^^^

Nice ID and your girls a keeper.! My wife for 14yrs don't mind my sneaker addiction, maybe I should give her a hint for my upcoming 35th bday present. Lol

Yeah it's the clear option.. Icy with blue tint, just like the 2011 XIs.

Came home to these today. Made these for the Mrs. i think she'll like them. put the 2nd set of laces in to see what they would look like, excuse my camera it comes out blurry at times 

It's the clear option but its a tint of blue translucent sole.
So its the blue translucent sole. Just wondering cuz on the ID site it looks a lot darker than in your photos.
^This made me laugh for some reason...

A: "What's your favorite color?"

B: "Red"

A: "Green's my favorite too!"

Anyways. Clean iDs, everyone! I'm still sitting on a 15% off code so I might do another one before they take them down...

Back
Top Bottom