KD IV NIKEID THREAD

Add some speckles to those nerfs and you're set.
pimp.gif

My ID's arrived, and I have to say they are amazing. Even better than I expected. I haven't seen any Nerf's in person yet, but to me, these are just as good.
15pq0xh.jpg

18hp21.jpg

uqwqx.jpg

aob8ud.jpg

Great pictures to everyone else as well. I agree though that most of the color combo's are a little out of hand. I am looking forward to seeing Inspector Gadgets in real life though, did anyone actually order those?

Originally Posted by j d0t win

My IDs came in today and i must say i am very pleased with how it came out. I was one of the people that had to do a nerf inspired colorway since i missed out on the actual pair. I just got home and took pics from my iphone. Ill get better pics tomorrow
 with my camera.
1zvsfpi.jpg

9pucmg.jpg

mb4kma.jpg

339pqht.jpg

Excellent job on these! One of the best pairs so far...

No offense, cause they all look good, but why did so many people do different versions of the same Nerf-inspired, bright, super-multi-colorful IDs? I don't see any that aren't a mix of the brightest colors you could find on the options. They don't look bad, I'm just noticing a pattern.

I have a feeling we're gonna start seeing some great looking ID's now that everyone knows how they look in person.

Seems like everyone is trying to catch that loud nerf look. Gotta say though, even though I'm not a fan of having 5 diff colors on a sneaker, none of them look bad. This shoe might be one of the best sneakers to I.d ever.

^^^ Exactly. Still though, it wouldn't hurt to go with colors that are a little more subtle. Once I'm content on a pair or two I really wanna see, best believe I'll be ordering a few ID's myself.
Some of the inspirations from a few pages back deserve serious consideration too.

I feel like seeing all the Nerf IDs makes me happier I never got a pair of the actual Nerfs... Just not feeling the colorway.

Originally Posted by ceemcee

^^^ Exactly. Still though, it wouldn't hurt to go with colors that are a little more subtle. Once I'm content on a pair or two I really wanna see, best believe I'll be ordering a few ID's myself.
Some of the inspirations from a few pages back deserve serious consideration too.
Yea im 1000% ordering a pair.  I just gotta decide what ima go with.  Its def gonna be something unique, but will be able to be worn on a daily basis if i want.  Also trying to wait to make sure I dont miss out on options that havent been added yet.

Back
Top Bottom