KD IV NIKEID THREAD

Glad they added orange as an option for the strap.  Just wish you could pick a Solid orange outsole, not into orange translucent.

bout to pull the trigger on the creamsicles.. but cant decide on matte or anodized. Not sure what the difference is between the two.. anybody?

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

bout to pull the trigger on the creamsicles.. but cant decide on matte or anodized. Not sure what the difference is between the two.. anybody?

Basically the Matte finish makes the paint look dry, whereas anodized makes it look wet
Matte:

nike-zoom-kd-iv-blackout-1.jpg

anodized:

KD-IV-01.jpg

a few of us so far went with matte for the creams.

I feel bad for those people who ordered those "Creams" with the blue accents lol Patience is a virtue

anybody use the reflective camo when they placed there order ??? i was thinking of makeing some creams useing the camo

Missed out on the Lebron Big Bangs. Instead of Bron IDs for 215 smh im gonna get me some creamsicles for $140!!!!! Thank you Kevin Durant not trying to rob us

I am highly considering buying these now that I know the ASG's are a lost cause:
d0d16f6ecd0768d3c822ff7f675c998945389608_r.png

Help me out guys. Either getting the creams or OKCs. both anodized WHATS YOUR OPINION???

I was furious with how few ASG's Nike released to the OKC area so I ended up ordering creamsicles yesterday with some vouchers. I went with the anodized uppers.

Also, they wouldn't let me ID the word CREAMSICLE on the inside strap, so I opted for CREAMSICLE IV.

was able to get a pair of the ASG's. It's freaking a mad house in Orlando this weekend!! dont know if i want to sell or keep its a beautiful shoe!!

Nice pick-up but some people might tell you to move this thread to the Nike KD IV thread, not the ID thread

I know they wont do this but they should add speckles on the midsole like the lebron id n that half n half color thing on the strap like the strap on the nerfs. Anyways if this one dude dont hit me up soon about them all star kd 2s, I'll jus id a pair of these lol

Back
Top Bottom