KD is killing the summer circuit. Vol. Rucker Park

Wouldnt of happened.. He had dudes out there watching for him.

And my boy has a better angle of the mush where u can actually see if we were to the left and higher up, ill post when he puts it online
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

Wouldnt of happened.. He had dudes out there watching for him.

And my boy has a better angle of the mush where u can actually see if we were to the left and higher up, ill post when he puts it online
laugh.gif
IDK, I'm sure there would have been a bunch of crews colliding. At any rate, Beasley truly is about that life, and is still lucky nobody at least got one clean shot at him before his boys could jump in. He went straight into the crowd with no damb given
laugh.gif

So he punched dude in the face clean? or what

beasley sonned buddy quick LOL

word 2 hiding in the closet @ the telly during the "weed" incident in 08
laugh.gif

Dude Beasley mushed was only 5 feet tall...
laugh.gif

*DJ Khaled???

2chkqyp.png

laugh.gif

Story is funny as hell...

Beasley didn’t seem to think so. He was visibly agitated entering the park because of the mass of humanity and because he had to climb over a steel guardrail to get onto the court. The 6-foot-10, 235-pounder, who averaged 19.2 points and 5.6 rebounds this season, clearly wasn’t expecting the large, boisterous crowd.

“That’s how Dyckman is,

You cannot tell me that there is not a huge risk for injury there. You cannot even see the baseline and sidelines. There are 1000's of people right on the edge of the court. Beasley is stupid for getting involved with some clown in the crowd. I dont know what type of security is at these games but I know they couldnt stop all those people. If that guy in the crowd pulled a gun or came out swinging at Beasley that park would have exploded. I get that these guys want to play or have street cred or whatever but when you have millions of dollars on the line versus some guy screaming in the crowd who definatly doesnt have anywhere as much to lose as you do, just plain stupid

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the _ giving 5's on the other side of the court after the mush..

laugh.gif
@ me seeing J.O in that video

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

You cannot tell me that there is not a huge risk for injury there. You cannot even see the baseline and sidelines. There are 1000's of people right on the edge of the court. Beasley is stupid for getting involved with some clown in the crowd. I dont know what type of security is at these games but I know they couldnt stop all those people. If that guy in the crowd pulled a gun or came out swinging at Beasley that park would have exploded. I get that these guys want to play or have street cred or whatever but when you have millions of dollars on the line versus some guy screaming in the crowd who definatly doesnt have anywhere as much to lose as you do, just plain stupid

Dudes just giving back to the community.  Nothing wrong w. it.  Honestly, how many career-threatening injuries (or ANY injuries for that matter) have you heard of that NBA players have gotten from summer league?  I do agree that Beasley is stupid for letting dude get to him, but that's all apart of the environment at the Rucker or Dyckman.  Durant was getting it the night before and shut the dude up by just hooping.  Beas is a loose-cannon and he's gotta watch himself or he'll be like Jim Jones and running outta that %+#%+
laugh.gif

^^^ I appreciate the giving back to the community but as somebody else said, that place was a zoo.....You dont think Beasley could get stabbed walking through that crowd to leave the game? He doesnt know who that guy is who he got into it with.

^^^ I appreciate the giving back to the community but as somebody else said, that place was a zoo.....You dont think Beasley could get stabbed walking through that crowd to leave the game? He doesnt know who that guy is who he got into it with.

OK...but that ALL falls on Beasley.  Dudes are gonna yap at these games.  It's a given.  If you can't handle the environment, don't play.  It's as simple as that.  Again, look at how KD handled the heckling the night before.  Beasley ain't all there upstairs....he's real lucky that he didn't get hurt following the game. 

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

OK...but that ALL falls on Beasley.  Dudes are gonna yap at these games.  It's a given.  If you can't handle the environment, don't play.  It's as simple as that.  Again, look at how KD handled the heckling the night before.  Beasley ain't all there upstairs....he's real lucky that he didn't get hurt following the game. 

Exactly.....I dont think that they should put themselves in these situations, thats my point. They just have way more to lose than what they gain from it IMO. Whether its an injury playing ball or something happens in a park. They may have nothing to do with it, but if something breaks out between a couple guys  in the stands, they are right there in the middle whether they are just there to play or not. Its just a way too hetic scene out there I think

Super Cool better chill w/ all that mess next time he is up in a place like that. There are certainly people out there who don't have it like he does who have no problem spending some serious prison time because they feel like they got disrespected like that. 
With that being said, w/ the threat of the lock out looming someone better be w/ Super Cool 24/7 during this whole lock out ordeal or he might not make it without the structure that the NBA season provides. Imagine if this man has all this free time to himself. Seriously. 

Durant's face during the face mush is priceless.  He has that "This ninja will forever be a blunted ******" look
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dudes just giving back to the community.  Nothing wrong w. it.  Honestly, how many career-threatening injuries (or ANY injuries for that matter) have you heard of that NBA players have gotten from summer league?  I do agree that Beasley is stupid for letting dude get to him, but that's all apart of the environment at the Rucker or Dyckman.  Durant was getting it the night before and shut the dude up by just hooping.  Beas is a loose-cannon and he's gotta watch himself or he'll be like Jim Jones and running outta that %+#%+
laugh.gif
Jimmy had on some ACG's with built in track spikes
laugh.gif

Beasley, Beasley, Beasely
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Whenever the season gets going I can Kahn making some dumb excuse for Beasley actions.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

laugh.gif
Jimmy had on some ACG's with built in track spikes
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Son got outta there w. some usain bolt speed

*Matt Barnes punched someone last night during a game as well....

ive been to a good amount of these dyckman games but last night was straight ridiculous. great game to see though.

Back
Top Bottom