KD design

WOW what a great rendering. What did you use? The shoe looks way too much like the KD2 I believe.

Alright here's my advice. Overall the rendering is great, and the design looks like a shoe that would release. I don't mean to offend but in my honest opinion I don't really like the design. Here's why:

-First off the upper of the shoe seems to be missing something. A swoosh, strap, logo, etc. That area of mesh looks very bare and is very open since the strap is so low on the shoe. Also from a performance aspect I think that the strap is too low to add any additional support. The strap looks like it would lock in your toes rather than your feet. The midsole of the shoes also looks quite thick compared to the rest of the shoe, making the shoe look taller than long.

Now I might completely change my mind if I saw some different colourways of the shoe, but right now I'm not loving it.

Although I have been quite brutal in my observation it is a definitely a good piece of work and you should definitely keep at it. I fully meant all of this as constructive criticism as hopefully you're next design will be twice as good.

Sincerely thank you for your suggestion.I thought about what you said.Maybe I didn't considered the structure well at first.I paid too much time on rendering but not the sketch.I'll pay more time on it.Hope you can keep giving me advice on my later works.Thanks!

I love the design man. To me I can really see the influence from the KD III, especially in the shape and midsole. I do a lot of designs myself and I'm curious how you got such a clean beveled edge on the topside of the midsole, I'm really trying to incorporate that look into some of my future stuff. Looks awesome though!

Thx man.
tongue.gif

most... if not all kds have a giant prominent swoosh... would love to see that

but very nice.. anymore angles?

its like the 3 and 4 had a child

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom