KD 11

NT haven’t changed after all these years. When someone misses out. They call the shoe ugly and etc.

Lol sometimes.....but there has been pretty much the same talk going on with this shoe for a while. I wanted to try it out my self though.

Some say ugly, I like them alot, this colorway and the blue colorway. But as for performance if your trying to play in them, the reviews have been horrible.

I mean, isn't the EYBL pair always limited???

Yep, actually most times they hardly release. I am SHOCKED any stores got these.

If you do not sell me that 11.5.....hahahaha I am all in on the Blue ones come next week. Just left my FTL he says the are QS also but I do not believe a thing they say.

81F3651F-F803-4D93-9341-B9863B8470AF.png

Lol sometimes.....but there has been pretty much the same talk going on with this shoe for a while. I wanted to try it out my self though.

Some say ugly, I like them alot, this colorway and the blue colorway. But as for performance if your trying to play in them, the reviews have been horrible.

if you a hooper, go to a store and tried them on. Run around in the store with them on and see. i'm copping the blue color way, and multicolor as well

Do they fit the same length/width as the last model?

I want to say the length is not a long as the X. If that makes any sense. I know some people complain they have to size up because the width is too narrow and the length was already too long. So the XI seem to correct that proportionally?

Looking at StockX and that price is steady dropping already. Might be able to get them just above retail when they start getting delivered from Nike.

Looking at StockX and that price is steady dropping already. Might be able to get them just about retail when they start getting delivered from Nike.

Yeah, I peeped that also. Prices dropping. Plust FTL pairs after the 20th too. Should be able to had for retail for sure

Back
Top Bottom