kc nter's where you @

my stealths ^^ will be here thursday . i'll decide then if i like them or the allstars better.for the last #ed j theyb could have did a better job. thereis only 1 jumpman on the entire shoe. they have a teram jordan look with regular jordan price tag.just my opinion. Kaleb i want to talk to you about maybetrying to copp some of the packs for me at metro north if they get them.

The All Stars are really growing on me. I wish I would've copped them.
I'd imagine FAOP would have got them...but I wasn't thinking to call around to ask

Darren Rush tickets go on sale March 1st, Don't forget. I got some shrooms lined up for it =)

Tickets went on sale today for the rush concert. Anyone wanna try opening day at the k this again this year?

i need the ix's, but i dont want the xiv's. anyone wanna split a 10 or 10.5? im not sure what spots are getting these but i assume the usual spots willhave them. is there much hype for this pack?

I don't think there is too much hype. Just as usual, this isn't one of the best packs. I'm not even sure if these will sell out.
I want the IX, not the XIV...

I am coppin. Coming out 2 days before my bday & I need those IXs and actually like the XIVs better than the Last Shots

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

I actually like the XIVs better than the Last Shots

that is just crazy talk.
no for real though I dont think it will be too hard to cop. Imma pass . Waiting for the VI and XVII

I'm guessing I was only one to cop 9/14 pack
nerd.gif

No cop for me. I'm still thinking of buying the VI/XVII pack. VII/XVI and XI/XII (x2) are def cops for me. I think that is it for me.

^^^ my hate for roy has finally been put to rest. unc can finally become my second favorite team again.

^^^ my hate for roy has finally been put to rest. unc can finally become my second favorite team again.

what was the hate for?

No cop for the CG XX3...

I wanted to get the UNC XV SE, but no one around here got them. No from FAOP, no from Penners on St. Ave. I knew it was a limited release, but I did not thinkit was going to be that limited...

These better not get canceled :/
Air Jordan XX3 (limited release)
318376-041 Black/University Blue-White
$185.00

Those sound so nice, and then XI/XII pack and I will be set.

i hated roy for telling everyone he was staying at kansas in 01 and saying he was a jhawk for life then burning out in 03. i didn't hate him for leaving ihated him for lying. it's all good we got a better coach and carolina got the guy. can roy win the title with player he recruited? didn't do it in 15years at kansas. those were matt D's players he won it with.

Originally Posted by darren1967

i hated roy for telling everyone he was staying at kansas in 01 and saying he was a jhawk for life then burning out in 03. i didn't hate him for leaving i hated him for lying. it's all good we got a better coach and carolina got the guy. can roy win the title with player he recruited? didn't do it in 15 years at kansas. those were matt D's players he won it with.

Yeah...I guess he is a great coach, but not a great recruiter. But look at Hansbrough, Green, Lawson, Ellington...but the team that showed up in the FinalFour deserved what the earned.

Back
Top Bottom