Kaws x Uniqlo

says who?

UNIQLO. I got cancellation emails already and the lady over the phone told me everyone will be getting them by tomorrow. That there was never actually stock of the items and how it was a mistake. She claimed she'd been talking to people like me all day trying to explain it was an error and was never really listed. She gave me 2 15% coupon for my troubles and said anyone who calls and was messed up by the accident can do the same apparently.

Claims the reason they lasted so long this time was due to the fact that there was never even stock and the system just took orders till they stopped it. Really sucks.

Last edited:
Would it be weird if we asked OP to make this the official UNIQLO thread? I know alot of you just fuh with the collaborations but it would be nice to get feedback and info on all their products.

Would it be weird if we asked OP to make this the official UNIQLO thread? I know alot of you just fuh with the collaborations but it would be nice to get feedback and info on all their products.
I wouldn't mind that. I wear UNIQLO dress shirts too.

Here's the stuff I cop regularly from Qlo:

- Airism boxer briefs -- super comfy on my chestnuts

- Easy Care Dress shirts -- don't even need to iron them after washing, fam

- Socks -- classic socks in all types of colors

- Ultra Light Down jackets -- when they're ever on sale (rarely)

I get all my basic tees from here. The material is nice. Socks, underwear, and pants. Havent tried their in house tailoring

Sizing is the only thing that's inconsistent. Glad I have a store near by.

Last edited:

Here's the stuff I cop regularly from Qlo:

- Airism boxer briefs -- super comfy on my chestnuts

- Easy Care Dress shirts -- don't even need to iron them after washing, fam

- Socks -- classic socks in all types of colors

- Ultra Light Down jackets -- when they're ever on sale (rarely)
I kick myself slightly for not copping the Kamen Rider boxer briefs I saw in Kyoto in March. They had some Marvel and Ultraman ones too. 

My Uniqlo Military jacket was one of the best purchases I have ever made though. Mostly because I freeze to death when I am over there haha.

Just bought some no show socks and I'm very happy with them.

Hoping to get one of their down jackets for the fall/winter. Lower price than the Patagonia down jackets.

says who?

UNIQLO. I got cancellation emails already and the lady over the phone told me everyone will be getting them by tomorrow. That there was never actually stock of the items and how it was a mistake. She claimed she'd been talking to people like me all day trying to explain it was an error and was never really listed. She gave me 2 15% coupon for my troubles and said anyone who calls and was messed up by the accident can do the same apparently.

Claims the reason they lasted so long this time was due to the fact that there was never even stock and the system just took orders till they stopped it. Really sucks.

weird. did you ask them about the email that was sent out as well?

Just bought some no show socks and I'm very happy with them.

Hoping to get one of their down jackets for the fall/winter. Lower price than the Patagonia down jackets.

Can't go wrong with a Patagonia. Best down jacket ever made.

I ordered 2 pairs of jorts last week for under $15 each. Need to try their boxer briefs.

Can't go wrong with a Patagonia. Best down jacket ever made.
I've heard a lot of good things about Patagonia. I bought their shell jacket and I love it.

Hoping to get a down jacket for this fall/winter. Looks like the popular jacket out here.

Yeah, patagonia seems like good quality. Been wanting a rain jacket and hoody from them.

Yeah, patagonia seems like good quality. Been wanting a rain jacket and hoody from them.

Yeah don't mean to bring Patagonia up in a Uniqlo thread, but they are clutch. Put my down jacket through hell. No tears and I rarely lose any of the fill.

Back
Top Bottom