Kawhi Leonard New Balance

kl kb.jpg

only so much you can do with a clippers colorway. need the beast jurassic parks to remember his time with the raps. could've been some crazy purple dino colorways

my bad shoulda said not my pic....cat that posted the pic said Kawhis gonna be there todai.

i really want a pair but aint payin no resale, wai too many othr new balances on the radar. i thin patience with these will be key. gone are the days of having to have em on release dai, least for me

good luck to all who are tryin to cop em

"a seventh colorway of the New Balance OMN1S in white and gold will be available on October 23rd via the New Balance online store, New Balance flagship stores, and select Shoe Palace and Foot Locker locations in Los Angeles"

Omn1s.JPEG

Last edited:
He should've stayed in Toronto, he would have sold more shoes there, since the whole Nation adore this guy. Just my opinion.

Kawhi truly gives no ****s.

Apparently neither does NB. I've lost almost all interest in this shoe because they've played hard to get.

Kawhi truly gives no ****s.

Apparently neither does NB. I've lost almost all interest in this shoe because they've played hard to get.
could've made a nice old school leather nb with some great tech. but no.. knit and a release date that nobody knows.

Screen Shot 2019-10-21 at 11.29.00 PM.png
RELEASE DATE: Wed Oct 23rd 10am $140 { only this color way is releasing }

FYI: there will be a NB commercial for these during the Clippers/Lakers game but the Omn1s aren't available until 10am launch

Last edited:
Anybody how limited the drops were at Shoe Palace In Melrose ? I been looking everywhere for “Trust Leonard” pair and can’t find em

Back
Top Bottom