Katy Perry is messing with Russell Brand?? vol. :eek, sorry if late.

1256644763162.gif

smh.gif
I would have been contentif a brotha was takin those down. Even an all-American golden boy like Paul Walker but this lack of a fashion sense, grungy lookin, wearing tighter pants thankaty herself, Imbecile....it's truly disappointing
tired.gif

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

I mean Travis was cool and I envied him too but Russell Brand is like the biggest cornball on planet earth.
And he's supposed to be stand-up comedian???
laugh.gif
Riiiiight.

Howie mandel is, but Russel makes the list as well

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

smh.gif
I would have been content if a brotha was takin those down. Even an all-American golden boy like Paul Walker but this lack of a fashion sense, grungy lookin, wearing tighter pants than katy herself, Imbecile....it's truly disappointing
tired.gif
yikes you exposed your man crush

Ever seen this guy do interviews? He's a pompous, arrogant #@%$!%#. Using unnecessarily big words whenever at all possible. His vocabulary is as wide ashis pants are tight.

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

yall $++%%$ gotta stop with these TMZ type posts
srsly. op couldn't have searched "katy perry" and then added this info onto the the already huge thread?

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

smh.gif
I would have been content if a brotha was takin those down. Even an all-American golden boy like Paul Walker but this lack of a fashion sense, grungy lookin, wearing tighter pants than katy herself, Imbecile....it's truly disappointing
tired.gif
yikes you exposed your man crush
grin.gif
not quite buddy, I just threw a random dude out there, cuzalmost anybody in show business is better than this English Idiot

were they dating BEFORE or AFTER the VMA's?

because i remember while he was hosting, he kept making comments about katy perry and how he wanted to get with her.
laugh.gif

*edit*

nvm.
Originally Posted by JordanPP30

She started messing with him after his OD comments at the VMA's.

laugh.gif
Funny man. it worked.

Back
Top Bottom