Katy Perry fans, don't click on this thread (no make-up on, EXPOSED)

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by Executive76

it's not that bad a lot of chicks look like that in the middle of the night or when they wake up

Yeah, but its quite a few that's still cute at their worst moment.   This chick...terrible.   

id wife her, you guys obviously never seen everyday girls without makeup

laugh.gif
  Celebrities were "everyday" until they got stylist, heavy makeup and exposure.  A lot of these celebs, stripped down, are not even seeing the avg chick in a mall, club or church.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

it's not that bad a lot of chicks look like that in the middle of the night or when they wake up

Yeah, but its quite a few that's still cute at their worst moment.   This chick...terrible.   

id wife her, you guys obviously never seen everyday girls without makeup

laugh.gif
  Celebrities were "everyday" until they got stylist, heavy makeup and exposure.  A lot of these celebs, stripped down, are not even seeing the avg chick in a mall, club or church.

This is why I only really messed wit chicks who don't use makeup...cause I want you to look the same at both 4pm and 4am...that pic isn't a shocker tho you can tell they cake on the makeup for her....

This is why I only really messed wit chicks who don't use makeup...cause I want you to look the same at both 4pm and 4am...that pic isn't a shocker tho you can tell they cake on the makeup for her....

Too many Captain-Save-A-$%#@ on NT...Every time a picture of a celebrity looking gross pops up they're always on some "You guys must have never seen a girl in the morning..Your girl probably looks worse without makeup..blah blah"...Mannnnnnnn shut the hell up...I know girls that don't wear makeup AT ALL and look better than this no-makeup pic of Katy Perry...And every chick looks ugly in the morning? Not really, unless y'all are dating hideous chicks

I in no way am claiming to date dimes or supermodels but most naturally good looking women don't look that much worse in the morning..So stop defending her because it's not like if she saw a picture of you on a bad day she would be sitting there defending your ugliness

Too many Captain-Save-A-$%#@ on NT...Every time a picture of a celebrity looking gross pops up they're always on some "You guys must have never seen a girl in the morning..Your girl probably looks worse without makeup..blah blah"...Mannnnnnnn shut the hell up...I know girls that don't wear makeup AT ALL and look better than this no-makeup pic of Katy Perry...And every chick looks ugly in the morning? Not really, unless y'all are dating hideous chicks

I in no way am claiming to date dimes or supermodels but most naturally good looking women don't look that much worse in the morning..So stop defending her because it's not like if she saw a picture of you on a bad day she would be sitting there defending your ugliness

Why is anyone surprised. Katy looks like an extra average chick.

Either way make up or not I'd give her a pearl necklace.

Why is anyone surprised. Katy looks like an extra average chick.

Either way make up or not I'd give her a pearl necklace.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

5x5yxf.gif

5x5yxf.gif

seriously?

i think she looks pretty damn good for
a)just waking up
b)waking up to an iphone flash 2 inches from your face

seriously?

i think she looks pretty damn good for
a)just waking up
b)waking up to an iphone flash 2 inches from your face

339048_o.gif

339048_o.gif

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

339048_o.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

339048_o.gif
roll.gif

Thread should have died here.

Back
Top Bottom