Katt Williams Wants The Smoke, Goes In on Tiffany Haddish, Kevin Hart and Others on V-103

I don't like playing the race card, but i doubt this many white men dressed a women
IMG_20240105_212637.jpg

MORE white men have done it than black men.

Lastly, a lot of these dudes are supporters of rappers, entertainers and some of their own homeboys wearing fingernail polish, wearing purses, and dying their hair colorful… these modern day men are even more egregious. Grown men out here with purple, blonde, blue and rainbow hair while wearing purses :lol: :lol: :rofl:

LOL, Kendrick Perkins couldn't wait to get Kevin Hart. Kevin Hart was left speechless. Even his crew was laughing at him.

Disney on Disney crime again this week like Pat McAfee (Aaron Rogers) and Jimmy Kimmel.

People dont do things for glory anymore. (Or for the culture, as they say) Its all about the bag these days. Im a bit diff. If I truly believe I can catch a body and do some legendary ****, Im doing it (if its not putting me in a moral or financial predicament.) Making a moment that adds to my legacy. I dont see why not. But thats my imo.

It's crazy cause there's ample ammunition if any of these dudes wanted to roast kat. Seems like it would be easy if you really a funny dude like that. I feel like Dave would do it.

He has nothing to gain from it. Win or lose, it will definitely do more for Katt than Kev.

Exactly. And Katt knows this. He’s as smart as they come. If Kevin does it, then the narrative is “he’s got something to prove” and/or he gets cooked for everyone to see.

If he doesn’t do it, then the narrative is “he’s scared”. Win-win for Katt.

People dont do things for glory anymore. (Or for the culture, as they say) Its all about the bag these days. Im a bit diff. If I truly believe I can catch a body and do some legendary ****, Im doing it (if it’s not putting me in a moral or financial predicament.) Making a moment that adds to my legacy. I dont see why not. But thats my imo.

Respectfully, you’re on Niketalk.com saying this. You don’t make millions making corny movies for white folks like Kevin Hart does. I’d imagine when you’re playing with millions of dollars, that probably tends to skew your perspective a bit. :lol:

It’s super easy to say what you’d do in a situation you’ve never experienced. And probably never will.

Not one person he talked about
Sent a cease and desist…….
Cause other than obvious exaggerations (4.3, 3000 books, Kevin being a plant), there weren’t any lies. He spent most of that interview correcting lies told about him

So what does Katt need to do for people to view this behavior as a sign of mental illness?

Bad mouth dozens of black folks but folks sit around, applaud, and laugh.

Is this really OK or since it's entertaining we give it a pass?

Had this been someone "we" didn't like going on a 2.5 hour gossip rant like this and the narrative would have been WAY different.

Folks are so inconsistent man.

Respectfully, you’re on Niketalk.com saying this. You don’t make millions making corny movies for white folks like Kevin Hart does. I’d imagine when you’re playing with millions of dollars, that probably tends to skew your perspective a bit. :lol:

It’s super easy to say what you’d do in a situation you’ve never experienced. And probably never will.
I doubt it. Im a man of principle so I wouldnt do or say half the things Kev has done to get in his position. Its super easy to say my opinion cus its mine. I didnt say Kev should do this or that. I just made a distinction between what I observe from a cultural landscape and my own taste. My value system is just different.

So what does Katt need to do for people to view this behavior as a sign of mental illness?

Bad mouth dozens of black folks but folks sit around, applaud, and laugh.

Is this really OK or since it's entertaining we give it a pass?

Had this been someone "we" didn't like going on a 2.5 hour gossip rant like this and the narrative would have been WAY different.

Folks are so inconsistent man.

And there it is, the post that goes too deep. :lol:

I think sitting on a couch, drinking, and gossiping to another grown man on "national tv" says the situation is already deep but yea my post is going too deep. Got it.

He cooked some _'s, that simple and he was real sharp and clear with it. Nothing to do with mental illness. :lol:

I think sitting on a couch, drinking, and gossiping to another grown man on "national tv" says the situation is already deep but yea my post is going too deep. Got it.
That's Shannon's whole show. Do you think his show should be cancelled?

He cooked some _'s, that simple and he was real sharp and clear with it. Nothing to do with mental illness. :lol:

It all being unprovoked is what makes it worrisome.

But again, folks can get their laughs off and pretend it's harmless because they were entertained by the gossipy nature of it but yall know damn well something isn't right here.

But I tap out.

It all being unprovoked is what makes it worrisome.

But again, folks can get their laughs off and pretend it's harmless because they were entertained by the gossipy nature of it but yall know damn well something isn't right here.

But I tap out.

It wasn't unprovoked, Rickey Smiley was on Club Shay saying he was supposed to have Katt's role. Ced was also on Club Shay saying he didn't steal Katt's joke.

Back
Top Bottom