Katt williams took it too far or funny?

well you know what? that's a false perception of new immigrants having more loyalty to their country of origin than the us brought about by the xenophobia that exists within the hearts of many americans. you can come and work for us and do all our menial labour, but you're still not good enough to be judged as one of us. you're still on the fringes of society regardless of how much you do for this country

every wave of immigrants have endured the same amount of bs from previous generations of hyphenated americans who seemed to have forgotten what their granparents and such may have gone through. you don't come to this country and immediately mesh into the mainstream of society just because others expect you to. especially not, when you got !$%%% who are active in their degradation of one's people.

$@$%, i mean you have americans of mexican background who have been in this country several generations longer than many so-called americans themselves and who are still looked as as one of "them" rather than one of "us'

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

This guy has never been funny to me, shrugs
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

And this was very offensive, it wasn't funny and he made it kinda personal word to Kramer
Never found him funny either 

Why was that security guard wearing a backpack?

I don't think Katt said anything offensive. And I have no idea what the heckler said. Not really sure why he got kicked out.

Some of you are proving my point, so what if the crowd was backing him up, they were just playing along to embarrass the guy, in the end of the day it was just a comedian taking it over the

top, but when another comedian gets on African Americans it shocks everyone and everything. So what if some Mexicans aren't over the fact that Arizona is part of the U.S., African Americans still

aren't over being called a n**** didn't y'all take it back? Besides if you aren't Mexican who are you to say what's offensive or not to Mexicans.

i dont think he took it too far. the guy was insulting him and he came back at him. i dont think it was a racial thing, it was more of make this guy look like a dbag and get some laughs

Originally Posted by aztek67890

Some of you are proving my point, so what if the crowd was backing him up, they were just playing along to embarrass the guy, in the end of the day it was just a comedian taking it over the

top, but when another comedian gets on African Americans it shocks everyone and everything. So what if some Mexicans aren't over the fact that Arizona is part of the U.S., African Americans still

aren't over being called a n**** didn't y'all take it back? Besides if you aren't Mexican who are you to say what's offensive or not to Mexicans.
pull your skirt down, we heard you the first 3 times.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

pull your skirt down, we heard you the first 3 times.
yup and no one can give me a good answer
tongue.gif

dude aint even funny to begin wit anyway, lil dude will get his *+! whooped soon if he keeps up this fake g act hahahahaha

Originally Posted by goldenchild9
This dude is so quick to defend black people, no matter the incident.

Katt Williams lost because he isn't funny and because he just started yelling dumb %$%@. That's not comedy.

What is there to exaggerate he is being a N. Not as a since in his race but his ignorance. Why don't we all go back to where we came from. Ignorance is at a all time high. Dare a comedian speak to any other race like that and we would have it covered like the whole vick being with. Your blind if you still see colors sad thing is Mexicans build this country and are still slaves. Katt williams is the lamest entertainer i know. Dude trys too hard to be funny. OH yeah you see children drugs are bad.

Not funny, there's a lot katt said that was just plain stupid.

And why the hell this dude pledging his alliance saying "USA" over and over...I thought that was the worst part. Everyone who is a "minority" knows what I mean.

You're right if you say Kat took it too far and got ignorant.

But you're also right if you say Kat has a point.

It's true that immigrants are treated differently and often worse because of their "foreigner" status. But at the end of the day - you should become American. In the past, people have used that as an excuse for white supremacy, which makes some immigrants wary of language like "becoming American", which is understandable but ultimately a country must maintain solid cuture.

Because that's the only way a country will work long-term otherwise it will become Balkinized and factions will begin to create internal tension.

Besides if you aren't Mexican who are you to say what's offensive or not to Mexicans.

Exactly! 
grin.gif

I'm Mexican if it matters.

Back
Top Bottom