KATC StockRoom HD Video - Nubuck 12s - AJF9 Olive/Charcoal - Red Raging Bull 5 - Dub Zeros - More

man jb really did the ix's dirty. everything is on point with those fusions but is disgraced with a AF1 sole SMH.......

preciate that MaZe I've been waiting to see a pic/vid of the retro nubucks and they are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Well-made video. The quality of the shots is great. Appreciated.

As for the kicks, the white Cinco de Mayo's are actually pretty nice for an everyday type of shoe. Still on the fence with both the Nubuck 12's and RedSuede V's. JB is teasing us with this pair of releases. Before they made us take an ugly sweater and ugly hat to get the 12's, now they're bythemselves. But now we have to take the black 3m V's to get the suede ones. I know a lot of you are probably thinking the reverse, but I can't seemyself wearing those black 3m V's over the hundreds of other black/red shoes out there. They're boring.

W'sup Maze!!!! Thanks for the Video & being true to C.Mullin....I like how you added the USA jersey in
the background.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Nklebrkr

W'sup Maze!!!! Thanks for the Video & being true to C.Mullin....I like how you added the USA jersey in
the background.
pimp.gif

Im surprised no one caught the jacket in the background. It's a classic piece.

MaZe

Back
Top Bottom