Karmaloop 50% off SALE!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got this wallet in a couple of days ago and it's
pimp.gif
but I also got awallet for Christmas lol. If anyone is interested, just PM me.

2ef8hvq.jpg

vq4j6t.jpg

w0484n.jpg

Who else got this??

Originally Posted by phillipprettyugly

so here are the winners:

$10 winners:

marcgrat
bigmike23
rhythmentality
mrbobert23
dcoop18
ezln1
spot rusherz

$20 winner:

ashleythetall
[starts krumping]

You've been PMed.

Originally Posted by kchildz1

How does the LRG denim fit? Like the Levi 501s do have to go up a size?
I'll quote myself:

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

How will those jeans look on a 6ft 200lb dude? All those models have the shortest legs and wear their pants way too damn low
On the safe side, stay away from their True Straight Fit...

It's the skinniest/tightest (except for their higher end True Straight selvedge, for some reason it feels much more loose and roomier, I like it).

Straight Root Fit is my most favorite fit from them... It's like a more comfortable, roomier True Straight. Too bad there's barely any of this type of cut.

Then there's Classic 47... which is pretty damn baggy (on me). It's the baggiest out of all the cuts.

Try going with Straight Root Fit (if they'll ever come around again) and Classic 47, depending on your preference.

Hope that helps.

nerd.gif

quick question: does Stussy brand clothing fit true to size??..i rock an XL and i'm ordering some Stussygear...the problem lies in the fact that lately when i've ordered online the XL's i receive either fit like a L or droop like a XXL [no middle groundat all]

Quick question, I ordered from KL using paypal. Is is going to go to the shipping address I entered or my paypal shipping?

Originally Posted by Tawakaltee

can i get that 50 code or is it over
It's over but there's a code for 40% with the purchase of 2 or more items. It's FLYH40 I think.

there is no 40 off its only 20 for the rep code and the first one dosent even wotk
Weird. I ordered some stuff yesterday using the 40% off. Must have expired.

Edit: I added some stuff to cart and then used the code of 40% and it worked. So I don't know how it's not working for you.

[table][tr][td]Karmaloop Order Summary:[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Subtotal[/td] [td]$97.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Shipping[/td] [td]$7.95[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Discount Applied[/td] [td]-$38.80[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Order Total[/td] [td]$66.15[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by Rafool

there is no 40 off its only 20 for the rep code and the first one dosent even wotk
Weird. I ordered some stuff yesterday using the 40% off. Must have expired.

Edit: I added some stuff to cart and then used the code of 40% and it worked. So I don't know how it's not working for you.

[table][tr][td]Karmaloop Order Summary:[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Subtotal[/td] [td]$97.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Shipping[/td] [td]$7.95[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Discount Applied[/td] [td]-$38.80[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Order Total[/td] [td]$66.15[/td] [/tr][/table]
You have to have at least two new or regular priced items for it to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom