Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by marcgrat

everyone get off the site damnit
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I tried calling them to order somethings. When i finally got dude he basically told me to hold on and then just hung up on me>:

Probably by the time I can either log into my cart and check out it will be either sold out or the sale will be over. Its taking foreverrrrr!!!

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

eh everything is gone in my size

especially since im a L and 34
frown.gif

oh well I got 5 sweaters and 5 jeans
smokin.gif

CRAP, I got in my cart and I had 10 LRG fitteds in my cart because every time I added it it said Gateway something and I guess it added it every time. Now itstaking forever to update the quantity.

f it I just gave up I guess it wasn't meant for me to have the gear more money in my pocket

Originally Posted by retro23phan

SMH this was about to be the 5th time i order in last two weeks, i place the LRG leathermans jacket in my cart and browse the other clothes before i finally checkout, than when i go to checkout it will not let me because it is sold out. I feel like playing dashboard confessionals - stolen
that would have been a great pick up, now im going to cry and wait on my other 4 orders to ship.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Same here. I've placed an order like every 3 or 4 days this month because the deals keep getting better.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bence23

SMH this was about to be the 5th time i order in last two weeks, i place the LRG leathermans jacket in my cart and browse the other clothes before i finally checkout, than when i go to checkout it will not let me because it is sold out. I feel like playing dashboard confessionals - stolen
that would have been a great pick up, now im going to cry and wait on my other 4 orders to ship.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Same here. I've placed an order like every 3 or 4 days this month because the deals keep getting better.
pimp.gif

has any of your orders shipped? Two of mine has, and awaiting two approved.

Originally Posted by bence23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

has any of your orders shipped? Two of mine has, and awaiting two approved.
all of them have shipped. but UPS is so slow I won't get one until tuesday and I placed it a long time ago.
grin.gif
tired.gif

sweet jesus, when did this four hour sale start? i can't even place one item in my cart smh

Originally Posted by OL WHOADIE BASTARD

^ i know 70% off is a great deal but do you really need 5 pairs of jeans and 5 sweaters?
laugh.gif
I sure hope so..the hell, you want us to rock the same pair of jeans and sweater everyday? what he paid for 10 pieces of clothing would be thesame as paying for 1 outfit on any given trip to the mall.. its a come up.

^ i know 70% off is a great deal but do you really need 5 pairs of jeans and 5 sweaters?
laugh.gif
I sure hope so..the hell, you want us to rock the same pair of jeans and sweater everyday? what he paid for 10 pieces of clothing would be thesame as paying for 1 outfit on any given trip to the mall.. its a come up.

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

laugh.gif
I sure hope so..the hell, you want us to rock the same pair of jeans and sweater everyday? what he paid for 10 pieces of clothing would be the same as paying for 1 outfit on any given trip to the mall.. its a come up.
if i ordered 5 sweaters and 5 pairs of jeans they would just end up taking space and not being worn much...so it's really not worth it for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom