karate Kyle meme LOLZ

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by best hands in the game

These lame *+$ memes are getting tired. This one is nothing that will change that.
Agreed. Only certain ones are even almost funny.... like successful black guy and peaceful muslim... all these "corny white person" rehashes don't do it for me. What's the stereotype on lame karate kids? That's not funny. Even Scumbag Steve was a friend archetype we've all encountered. There's nothing funny about this meme or the dad one.

These lame *+$ memes are getting tired. This one is nothing that will change that.
Agreed. Only certain ones are even almost funny.... like successful black guy and peaceful muslim... all these "corny white person" rehashes don't do it for me. What's the stereotype on lame karate kids? That's not funny. Even Scumbag Steve was a friend archetype we've all encountered. There's nothing funny about this meme or the dad one.

Originally Posted by Willy Hitchero

Maybe it's a different type of humor.  It's basically a social outcast that turns on people.  Kinda sick but if done correctly can be funny like my "no hands" one.  

Originally Posted by Willy Hitchero

Maybe it's a different type of humor.  It's basically a social outcast that turns on people.  Kinda sick but if done correctly can be funny like my "no hands" one.  

Back
Top Bottom