---> Kanye's Racoon Tail

smh at the number of dudes on here that are acutally checking for how much they cost on ebay. Cats are in beast mode for real.

seniosoul
this dude makes the most EMOist music I ever heard.

lol you didn't hear college dropout?

this tail is pretty weird, but he makes good music
ohwell.gif

if dudes really start rockin these like the scarfs
smh.gif

Originally Posted by areyouin729

Kanye is extremely gay, how are you gonna bite off Super Mario like that?!?!

2ex29ty.jpg

So the racoon's are going to be added to the endangered animals list. Thanx Kanye

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

Originally Posted by vctry20

That dude tries TOO HARD to be different... I don't think he's all their upstairs
smh.gif

that's a pretty damn stupid statement son

http://

laugh.gif

I am now with the terrible execution of that pic...anyways...I'm talkin about you saying dude's not all there upstairs because he tries to bedifferent? What's wrong with dudes being original? I would be switchin it up like he does too since the rest of these rap clowns are followin hislead....Lames are still shavin lines in the sides of their heads

Anyone defending this needs to hop the f off.

All I'm saying is, if this dude rocked it ya'll would talk %**%.

Just because your lips are attached to Kanyes groinage does not mean it's a good look.

Seriously, it's a $!#!!+% tail. haha

I don't give a f what he does but a lot of people need to get a set of balls and stand up for themselves. Quit d-riding because you have no sense ofindividuality or self-confidence.

Originally Posted by R31J23

rattail.jpg

i was hoping kanye was growing one of these. would be hilarious instead of mohawks kids. growing rat tails.

honestly if dude wear the raccoon tail 2 or 3 more times i could see all the vendors on broadway selling these and kids going crazy for them.

I came in this thread thinking I was going to see this.

That dude tries TOO HARD to be different... I don't think he's all their upstairs
smh.gif

that's a pretty damn stupid statement son

http://

laugh.gif

I am now with the terrible execution of that pic...anyways...I'm talkin about you saying dude's not all there upstairs because he tries to be different? What's wrong with dudes being original? I would be switchin it up like he does too since the rest of these rap clowns are followin his lead....Lames are still shavin lines in the sides of their heads

roll.gif

Anyways, that statement was based off other things. Not just this topic.
laugh.gif
at saying dude is original. He made his come up from sampling otherpeople's music..
ohwell.gif

I use to feel homie but now he is too far out there for me. Just my opinion. If u feeling him, that's u. Nothing wrong with him getting that breadthough..

That dude tries TOO HARD to be different... I don't think he's all their there upstairs
smh.gif

fixed

Thanx...was rushing...

Originally Posted by MvP07

Originally Posted by supervillain83

areyouin729 wrote:

laugh.gif
it's so funny watching NTers defend him, if some dude turned up wearing a raccoon tail in the WDYWT thread...

some of you are a sad bunch
laugh.gif

QFT

it not about defending him nor supporting his attire, it is you clinching with a kung fu grip on his sack saying some irrelevant nonsense - that is annoying.

every week you and other lames come up with a thread stating this and that about the damn dude, it is like your sorry life revolve around one dude. E-stalking is Strongg in this place..

just sayin...
is Kanye really that good in bed?

go find one thread Ive ever made about Kanye West genius and I didnt make this one, I just posted the pic that hangs on your ceiling

You know who tries to hard?

Alicia Keys. She is one hell of a woman/artist
But every award show she tries to outdo everybody, tries to hard to have the best performance . Tonight I was like WTH.. did you really need all that?
smh.gif

I dont understand what the big deal is. People wear fur tails and jeans quite a bit, I wanted to pick one up at barneys last winter.

Back
Top Bottom