Kanye YEEZUS Tour With Kendrick Lamar (NEW DATES ADDED 10/22)

what is platinum seating?

there are platinum seating tix available that are general admission classified as "GA0" and the tix have assigned seats w/ seat #s.

are these like VIP seats?

ex. (the third column is the assigned seating)

View media item 577401

Disregard the seat numbers. It's just to track how many floor tickets were sold.

Those are GA floor tickets non-VIP.

Was able to get the VIP 2 package :smokin Showing up early to get as close as possible

Somebody help me out, trying to get tickets for Staples. They all gone already or what?

Right here. Bought VIP 1 for Staples on the 26th.
pimp.gif
It's gonna be dope, I hope he spends a good amount of time on stage 1, but we'll see. I want to find out what this merchandise is. 

Edit: I guess besides the vip tour gift, everything is pretty well explained.

Last edited:
Its not the standing that would bother me, its not being able to go get a drink or some food without losing your spot.

A couple bathroom breaks and before you know it you've found yourself standing behind 2000 people barely being able to see the stage.

You can still get tickets for the 28th at Staples, it seems like they release different sections throughout the day and not all at once when the tickets went on sale at 12pm today.

Supposedly his arraignment is early October... and he is facing up to a year in jail. BETTER not happen.... :smh:

Kanye West   has been charged with criminal battery and attempted grand theft for allegedly attacking a paparazzo at LAX on July 19 ... TMZ has learned.

Kanye went off on the photog ... who dared to speak with him as he left the airport. The photog went to the hospital and has filed a lawsuit.  The photog hired Gloria Allred, who has said the attack left her client badly injured.

Just days before the attack Kanye issued multiple warnings  to the paparazzi NOT to speak to him. 

If convicted of both misdemeanors ...  Kanye faces a maximum of 1 year in jail. 

He'll be arraigned October 10th. 

I really don't want to sit through a Kendrick Lamar set. His music does nothing for me. Fight me.

Agreed.

So for venues with a "special guest," does that mean Kendrick Lamar won't be there period? Or there's someone else opening, in addition to KL?

Kanye West  has been charged with criminal battery and attempted grand theft for allegedly attacking a paparazzo at LAX on July 19 ... TMZ has learned.

Kanye went off on the photog ... who dared to speak with him as he left the airport. The photog went to the hospital and has filed a lawsuit.  The photog hired Gloria Allred, who has said the attack left her client badly injured.

Just days before the attack Kanye issued multiple warnings to the paparazzi NOT to speak to him. 

If convicted of both misdemeanors ...  Kanye faces a maximum of 1 year in jail. 

He'll be arraigned October 10th. 

Uh oh, hopefully it gets postponed one of the shows might get cancelled.

They gonna settle

I hope that isn't the tour merch, i just want a shirt with the dates on the back

Back
Top Bottom