Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

1665918833364.gif

It’s over fam. Ye gone bruh. No way in Hell this will end in a good way. This DrinkChamps interview should’ve been prevented.
Drink Champs had to get them views they knew what they were doing
I said it once and I’ll say it again hide the podcast equipment

Stock up on Yeezys while u can folks, cause it’s over

Why would you want to rep that man though? I get that you’re young, white and southern, so maybe Kanye is speaking your language.

But if someone is saying stuff that would make a company that once supported Nazis potentially distance themselves from said person, maybe it’s time for consumers to do the same. Hell, it’s been time to do that because global corporations are always late to the game when it comes to “morals”.

Personally I’m waiting to cash mine out once the inevitable happens. May as well beat clowns over the head for top dollar. What size do you wear?

See what I meant?

It's not just about the money thrown at self-hating, anti-black racism propagating black folks. The eagerness shown by our people to entertain the bull**** is an important contributor to us not being taken seriously by the media.

I mean traditional media does it all the time. Like CNN hiring republican operatives as correspondents or having right wing whack jobs as guest. I mean they interviewed trumps lawyers about a fake election and let that ish cook. Causing way more harm to the country. Media going to media white or black they going to platform anything for content if it gets clicks and views Bruh. We a country that cares more about vibes and clout.

Hell most Americans don’t even know the minimum level of sources to perform a research or corroborate a story.

Stock up on Yeezys while u can folks, cause it’s over

This the whole Yeezy thread in a nutshell. Not sure if ur srs but it’s a bunch of 12 year olds in there asking if they shoes going up in value or something.

Also, on top someone In there said man next step is for ye to off himself and they were like yooooo Yeezy going to skyrocket.

That thread is the worst part of sneaker culture right now.

See what I meant?

It's not just about the money thrown at self-hating, anti-black racism propagating black folks. The eagerness shown by our people to entertain the bull**** is an important contributor to us not being taken seriously by the media.

I do not.

this sounds indistinguishable from arguments made by racists;

"black people just naturally want to debase themselves and therefore the media is right to not take them seriously."

What tf does that have to do with anything? Idk how my skin color manages to get into any discussion. :smh: I’m not necessarily supporting him, I’m just saying I’m sure as **** not gonna sell my Yeezys cause I like ‘em so much.

Age can affect ignorance levels.

Location can affect ignorance levels (I live in the Deep South and see it daily).

Skin color can affect ignorance levels (provided one never attempts to view the world from someone else’s perspective).

These things don’t have to be. But they generally are. That’s life. It wasn’t a personal attack, but instead a general takeaway from your post that really didn’t read the room. “George Floyd died from fentanyl”. “Stock up on Yeezys folks!”

See how that sounds ignorant?

George Floyd died from fentanyl”. “Stock up on Yeezys folks!”
Did I say the cause of George Floyd’s death? No, no I did not. I said stock up on Yeezys as a joke, cause his recent antics are definitely gonna get him cut off from adidas, hence ending the Yeezy line. Am I suggest ppl go out and buy as many Yeezys as possible? Hell no. It was a joke indicating the deal between Ye and adidas is completely over.

Location can affect ignorance levels (I live in the Deep South and see it daily).
I live in Kentucky fam, I hardly consider that southern.

Skin color can affect ignorance levels (provided one never attempts to view the world from someone else’s perspective).
I literally don’t get it. Why is the fact that I’m white affects if u like Yeezys or not?

The ye thing basically sums up the culture differences in the sneaker community.

Ye comments do hurt and resonate with BLK people more. The comments he made his mother now definitely hits black folks harder. I mean it did me.

Before I go on a dissertation about the racial intersection of sneaker culture. I will say this.

This ye thing to many suburban middle to upper middle class yt folks ain’t really going to matter. They care about their shoes and value of said shoes.

I mean some blk folks probably don’t care either.

In short they’re just going to be a lot of discussion in sneakers about race and how it pertains to sneakers. When ye gets his whole line erased from adidas.

I mean when you remember how blk people were clowned for wasting money or Jordan’s.

now great of an investment shoes are when Andy started a shoe flipping store

Hence in the sneaker community there are those that see a lot of what goes on as culture vultures.

There is a whole lot more that can be discussed about this topic too.

You say it wasn’t a personal attack but you mentioned my age, race, and location? Seems pretty personal to me.
why are you going against the grain when people have explicitly mentioned that joking about missing out on future sneaker releases is not what this thread is about.
it's a trivialization of the matter

that you're young, white or from wherever may very well have an influence on why you chose to post what you did rather than the matter at hand

why are you going against the grain when people have explicitly mentioned that joking about missing out on future sneaker releases is not what this thread is about.
it's a trivialization of the matter

that you're young, white or from wherever may very well have an influence on why you chose to post what you did rather than the matter at hand
I got tagged in this thread and don’t even follow it closely, I just look at it to see what wildin thing Ye has done recently. Before I got tagged I didn’t even know it existed. So I haven’t seen anyone “explicitly mention” to not joke about future releases in this thread.

We a country that cares more about vibes and clout.
:lol: :smh:

It's a shame...
I do not.

this sounds indistinguishable from arguments made by racists;

"black people just naturally want to debase themselves and therefore the media is right to not take them seriously."
This is not the argument I am making.

The people who debase themselves are the Carson, Candace and Kanye. I'm not talking about them.

I'm talking about N.O.R.E. and every other Black personality with a microphone who's gonna place it in front of the people above because we "need to hear them out."

We don't need to hear them out, especially when we know they only agreed to show up to these interviews because they know their views won't get challenged. And we need to make it clear.

Ben Shapiro knows there's a line he can't cross, and that line is having a Holocaust denier on his show, going off about who was a real Jew in Poland in 1940, while Ben silently acquiesces.

Maybe for us, Black folks being responsible for their own death in police custody is that line, but I wnn't hold my breath.

Back
Top Bottom