Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

just curious

do you say this because he's been posting a lot of stuff? or the content itself?
The frequency, disjointedness and general all-over-the-place mania of everything over the last week or so. I know bipolar people and it's easy to tell when they're off their medication. IMO, this dude is closing in on 'going to hurt himself or someone else' territory. It seems to happen every year or so with him for some reason, and I figure it's just a matter of time now til it goes beyond the point of no return. And frankly I've stopped caring. I just want the show to be over, whether it ends with him getting someone back in his life who actually wants to help him, or with him walking into traffic.

Last edited:
Actresses cant kiss other actors in movies if they're married?

Ye made the claim, he should provide the proof or shut the hell up

Yoon dont have to say anything, explain anything, or defend herself.

My guy, it’s a video. :lol:

Why are we acting like married actors and actresses don’t kiss other people on film on the regular?

She ain’t an actress. That’s my point.

Till This Day Deontay Wilder GIF - Till This Day Deontay ...

She ain’t an actress. That’s my point.
So your implying Verbal is cool with it or doesnt have a youtube account.

Or that everything in music videos is real life.

Its called an analogy. No one is calling yoon an actress.

"Rule with ye, stay out of it unless you want to get into it"
***** talking a big game for a short overweight lame *** koon
I can't believe ****** getting shot left and right over some chains when this lame is running around showing his *** like that

Watching him burn all his bridges is hilarious and sad at the same time

The text with puff did makw me 😂 tho

So your implying Verbal is cool with it or doesnt have a youtube account.

Or that everything in music videos is real life.

Its called an analogy. No one is calling yoon an actress.

Can’t say “actresses do it all the time”…. Well yes, bc that’s their job. Yoon ain’t them. It’s sus if your wife one day just goes out and shoots a music video with a rapper and have his tongue down ya wife’s throat.

Verbal is a ****

Can’t say “actresses do it all the time”…. Well yes, bc that’s their job. Yoon ain’t them. It’s sus if your wife one day just goes out and shoots a music video with a rapper and have his tongue down ya wife’s throat.

Verbal is a ****
What would you do if you were Verbal? And dont give me the "that would never happen to me".

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom