Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

Will never happen. The culture here celebrates celebrities acting poorly and views these stunts as entertainment. "Ye's a fool LOL :rofl: "

Meanwhile where my family and relatives are from, foolish behavior would cause celebrities to lose massive numbers of fans and/or being blackballed from their industries.
Yes, we have a weird standard here. If it's popular, it's accepted.

I mean ye does this for attention/ free publicity.

Fool said slavery was a choice. Instead of ignoring him and not consuming his stuff, people wouldn't shut up about him and went to his listening parties for his trash albums.

I won’t lie like I didn’t listen to Donda, but there are MANY albums just this year alone that are much better than Donda. And rap wise Kanye is no where close to a top 10 list in anyway. Maybe I’m wrong, but I don’t think history will remember Kanye for his music.

I won’t lie like I didn’t listen to Donda, but there are MANY albums just this year alone that are much better than Donda. And rap wise Kanye is no where close to a top 10 list in anyway. Maybe I’m wrong, but I don’t think history will remember Kanye for his music.
He used to be very talented and kind of a trailblazer. He fell off a while ago and been surviving off ****** "input" for years now. The last album of his i (barely) listened to was Watch The Throne.
I think the dissension between those two stems from this very project/concept: one seems to want to lead ******, the other one wants to rule ******, by any means necessary, as it seems.

I mean ye does this for attention/ free publicity.

Fool said slavery was a choice. Instead of ignoring him and not consuming his stuff, people wouldn't shut up about him and went to his listening parties for his trash albums.

Exactly!!!!! Things would be so much easier if people just ignored his antics and kept it moving. He's a troll and everyone is feeding him :smh:

damn. he's getting a massive amount of free advertising from this foolish stunt.
i wish people would stop giving him the spotlight.

Told someone the same thing. It's just another stunt and during his fashion show. It's like rappers and reality stars who start beefing right before their project is set to come out. It's all a ploy and people fall for it every single time. They need to start treating him and others like him the way you treat the babbling drunk guy on the street corner. Just ignore him and keep it moving.

They need to start treating him and others like him the way you treat the babbling drunk guy on the street corner. Just ignore him and keep it moving.
I agree
But this guy is a very public figure, known by every and anybody in any newsroom in the world (even those who never even heard a minute of his music),he's a little harder to ignore than your common "drunk babbling on the street corner"

I agree
But this guy is a very public figure, known by every and anybody in any newsroom in the world (even those who never even heard a minute of his music),he's a little harder to ignore than your common "drunk babbling on the street corner"

True, but we do have some control on the level of attention he gets. People ignore who they want and give attention to who they choose to. When a community or group elects to cancel someone or not support an individual they've proven to be successful at it. Black people need to peep his game and see it for what it is and not take him seriously. Maybe then, he and his antics will fizzle out.

What a clown.

They are out there promoting the Great Replacement conspiracy theory. Might as well start selling klan hoods. If I were her family (Marley), I'd demand my name back.

That part when she said “hive mentality,” I already knew lol.

Btw, why does she need to explain her decisions further when she already made a stance about it? THAT IG story was already the opportunity to do so, but I guess she realized there’s another way to make her sound articulate off of that BS she participated in? Lmao that’s interesting.

These soft ***, rich celebrities livin in their own weird realities.

Money shows people who one really is. Absolutely sad and it’s extremely disappointing because so many young people look up to him.

If the world acted like him it would be utter chaos! Nothing would get done. There is no excuse for an adult to act like this constantly. If it is a medical issue than stay on your medication.

As for his fashion, I bought that Yezzy gap jacket/trash bag and returned it and never again.

D11A7E44-92E9-4F03-B1D2-20A1E3BB2184.png

Damn as a lifelong sneaker enthusiast/collector/hoarder or whatever you want to call it these days, this sucks, because his earlier designs with Nike and Adidas are seriously some of the dopest sneakers ever besides the AJ1’s but I feel weird even wearing his kicks now…this dude is a clown…he just out here doing anything and everything for shock value, it’s inexcusable at this point, even if it is in fact a mental health issue

Back
Top Bottom