Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

Screenshot_20220214-232453_Apple Music.jpg

They're definitely much more well off. I'm just saying there's no financial bench mark that creates a substitute for good parenting.
I just don't go in to the realm of whats good parenting for a family like North's when she's how old?

very weird thing to say about a ****in group of like 3-8 year olds. especially ones you don't even know in real life
Just based on what I've seen. You don't have to know someone personally to gauge actions if a family that shares everything. Like North's painting 'skills'. Just observations. And prodigal gifts usually show up around those ages. If they had a chosen one they'd show them off repeatedly.

Y’all keep posting these weird justifications are hilarious. We def know who got the cape on in this thread.

And other cats keep coming back to tell us they don’t like the direction this thread is going.
This thread is hilarious. y’all feelings just hurt.

Do followers = money or something? You a hustler bc you got your followers up? She’s an actress right? Dating Ye translate to more gigs or something? What am I missing?

I find it hilarious that Kanye is missing the obvious trap he's setting for himself by referring to this man as skeet... Considering Pete is a clever comedian and his ex wife is known for.....nvm. Don't go out sad.
Lol, I actually think the Skete thing is pretty funny. One of his few wins in this whole ordeal. Truck full of flowers while she out with Skete though :smh:

Back
Top Bottom