<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

I just gave this album it's 2nd run through and I'm listening to it but can not find anything that's grabbing me to really hear it if you know what I mean. I'm not impressed by any of the production, and really the only 2 songs that made me run them back were Illest .. Alive and Gotta Have It. As a fan of both of these artists I'm baffled as to why this isn't better. And I mentioned the other day on Twitter, it's like because these are 2 of the most talented artists in rap right now it's like forcing yourself to believe this is 'epic' when it's not at all. But.. that's just my opinion. 

I just gave this album it's 2nd run through and I'm listening to it but can not find anything that's grabbing me to really hear it if you know what I mean. I'm not impressed by any of the production, and really the only 2 songs that made me run them back were Illest .. Alive and Gotta Have It. As a fan of both of these artists I'm baffled as to why this isn't better. And I mentioned the other day on Twitter, it's like because these are 2 of the most talented artists in rap right now it's like forcing yourself to believe this is 'epic' when it's not at all. But.. that's just my opinion. 

I don't see how ANYONE can't be "impressed" by any of the production
laugh.gif

Not epic but a really good album none the less. There are some gems here but a few tracks I could do without too. Two fav songs are Illess Mfer alive and Gotta Have it. I'd give it a solid 8/10.

Not epic but a really good album none the less. There are some gems here but a few tracks I could do without too. Two fav songs are Illess Mfer alive and Gotta Have it. I'd give it a solid 8/10.

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

laugh.gif

It's their take. I think the production is top-notch.I also appreciate the lyrics. It's puzzling to me how someone can listen to this and say they're not saying anything, but that's just my opinion.

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

laugh.gif

It's their take. I think the production is top-notch.I also appreciate the lyrics. It's puzzling to me how someone can listen to this and say they're not saying anything, but that's just my opinion.

Real talk, Murder to Excellence not only needs to be a single, but should be blasted every morning before school, after the pledge of allegiance, every time a n' even thinks about taking someone's life, joining a gang, skipping school, committing a jux, or feels like there is no way out.

This track sorely needed to be made by these two artists.

Real talk, Murder to Excellence not only needs to be a single, but should be blasted every morning before school, after the pledge of allegiance, every time a n' even thinks about taking someone's life, joining a gang, skipping school, committing a jux, or feels like there is no way out.

This track sorely needed to be made by these two artists.

Only heard otis and h.a.m, benn tryna evade all radios at work, heard a lil of ninjas in paris, drowned it out by singin ante up by mop

Only heard otis and h.a.m, benn tryna evade all radios at work, heard a lil of ninjas in paris, drowned it out by singin ante up by mop

Naw. I can see how someone can feel the production is under-whelming. (Only from a REALLY technical standpoint though).

I think the production was as good as it needed to be, however from a artistry perspective some of those beats seemed sorta simple.

No complaints over here though.

Naw. I can see how someone can feel the production is under-whelming. (Only from a REALLY technical standpoint though).

I think the production was as good as it needed to be, however from a artistry perspective some of those beats seemed sorta simple.

No complaints over here though.

after listening to this several times, i'd give it an 8.5/10
favorite songs: No Church in the Wild, N**as in Paris, Who Gon Stop Me, and Illest MF alive
production is some of the best i've heard in a while on a cd
i don't really like Made in America (hook is pretty annoying, not the voice, the actual words) and Welcome to the Jungle (Swizz Beats- kill yourself)

does anyone know if the deluxe version coming out tomorrow will have the documentary included?

Ya think if more beats were similar to "The Joy", like that old school, 80s-90s type beat, this would be a better accepted album?

after listening to this several times, i'd give it an 8.5/10
favorite songs: No Church in the Wild, N**as in Paris, Who Gon Stop Me, and Illest MF alive
production is some of the best i've heard in a while on a cd
i don't really like Made in America (hook is pretty annoying, not the voice, the actual words) and Welcome to the Jungle (Swizz Beats- kill yourself)

does anyone know if the deluxe version coming out tomorrow will have the documentary included?

Ya think if more beats were similar to "The Joy", like that old school, 80s-90s type beat, this would be a better accepted album?

Best Buy's website says the 23rd, I talked to an employee that said the 23rd but their twitter says tomorrow for the deluxe

Best Buy's website says the 23rd, I talked to an employee that said the 23rd but their twitter says tomorrow for the deluxe

Back
Top Bottom