^ thats what I wanna know...site says 2day no time tho

and fugg all this gossip...isssh prolly made up anyway

and the "Jay give weak concerts" thing is beyond played out now zzzzzzzzzzz

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Bleek was more exciting and into it both shows more than Jay was 

grin.gif
Your trolling is becoming more obvious
He's stated he doesn't like anything in this thread yet he keeps coming in and giving his unasked opinions.

If I don't like something I'm staying away but whatever. Troll away balla. 
laugh.gif

I hope none of this story is true though.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Bleek was more exciting and into it both shows more than Jay was 

grin.gif
Your trolling is becoming more obvious
He's stated he doesn't like anything in this thread yet he keeps coming in and giving his unasked opinions.

If I don't like something I'm staying away but whatever. Troll away balla. 
laugh.gif

I hope none of this story is true though.

Originally Posted by jm2000

Hov better get it together quick. Ye' is the only thing keeping him relevant right now.
LOL.

Where's Deuce King's "LOL." when you need him

Just busy making my rounds champ, but I got ya.

Also, for all that people that want or are insinuating having BIG PRODUCTION budget for the tour, to me that's not how a RAP CONCERT goes.  Personally, I can do without 20 white striped tigers jumping threw a big circle, fireworks going off every 5 minutes, and flamethrowers all on the stage while a rapper is performing, but that's just me.  I'm all for rappers or any entertainers for that matter making sure the people in attendance get their money's worth by putting on a good/great show for the fans but traditionally speaking rap concerts aren't like other music genre concerts and I think that what some people are requesting in here.

Hov better get it together quick. Ye' is the only thing keeping him relevant right now.
LOL.

Also, for all that people that want or are insinuating having BIG PRODUCTION budget for the tour, to me that's not how a RAP CONCERT goes.  Personally, I can do without 20 white striped tigers jumping threw a big circle, fireworks going off every 5 minutes, and flamethrowers all on the stage while a rapper is performing, but that's just me.  I'm all for rappers or any entertainers for that matter making sure the people in attendance get their money's worth by putting on a good/great show for the fans but traditionally speaking rap concerts aren't like other music genre concerts and I think that what some people are requesting in here.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

LOL.

Quoted for the Mutha$&#(#@ truth.  Dudes out here expecting an opening ceremony to the 2008 Summer Olympic games. 
laugh.gif

LOL.

Quoted for the Mutha$&#(#@ truth.  Dudes out here expecting an opening ceremony to the 2008 Summer Olympic games. 
laugh.gif

LOL.

well, if you seen Ye at Glow In The Dark and all the festivals hes done after that, everyone knows that he likes to put on different type of show and that's why people are always so interested in seeing him live...his big stage productions work with his music and if i'm about to drop $100 on these tickets, i kinda expect better

LOL.

well, if you seen Ye at Glow In The Dark and all the festivals hes done after that, everyone knows that he likes to put on different type of show and that's why people are always so interested in seeing him live...his big stage productions work with his music and if i'm about to drop $100 on these tickets, i kinda expect better

I just called Best Buy and the dude said they aren't getting it until the twenty third. I am more confused than ever.

I just called Best Buy and the dude said they aren't getting it until the twenty third. I am more confused than ever.

dont know how anyone can side with jigga on this one...this guy ye always gives the consumer their moneys worth and thats how it should be
pimp.gif

dont know how anyone can side with jigga on this one...this guy ye always gives the consumer their moneys worth and thats how it should be
pimp.gif

Live Nation
hey guys - we are all trying to get you updated scheduling information ASAP! we will update these events as soon as new dates announced. Please stay tuned.
22 minutes ago

Back
Top Bottom