<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

In Paris vid would be
smokin.gif
Can't wait to see how it turns out.

^ finally got it myself...usually cop Kanye and Jay on day one but I waited this one out. So far I like it...some of the beats remind me of the stuff off of Lasers though.

^ finally got it myself...usually cop Kanye and Jay on day one but I waited this one out. So far I like it...some of the beats remind me of the stuff off of Lasers though.

Originally Posted by gllahone84

Just finished it. Had I bought the regular version, this might seem a bit short, but there's a lot of content in here. ALL of the bonus cuts are tough. Primetime
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by gllahone84

Just finished it. Had I bought the regular version, this might seem a bit short, but there's a lot of content in here. ALL of the bonus cuts are tough. Primetime
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

riaa-throne.png

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Been running this through at least once a day since I bought the actual album. I'm pleased. Still don't think Lift Off should have made the actual album cut, but Yeezy likes his stadium sound I guess.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

riaa-throne.png

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Been running this through at least once a day since I bought the actual album. I'm pleased. Still don't think Lift Off should have made the actual album cut, but Yeezy likes his stadium sound I guess.

Back
Top Bottom