<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Originally Posted by boricuachulo321

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Come on now. This is getting out of the hand. It's a good album, maybe even great in due time, but how can an album with "That's My %$$@+", "Liftoff, "Gotta Have It", and "Made In America" be the most important album in Hip-Hop history. %*#* with the jock-riding.

Lift Off & Made in America are good songs.... 
ohwell.gif

I mean the whole hidden meaning thing is what Jay does. Thats like his trademark as a rapper. Ham noah 2 seats ocean all together is no coincidence. He's been doin it since Reasonable Doubt and that album went over peoples heads. Now people look back and call it a classic.

I mean the whole hidden meaning thing is what Jay does. Thats like his trademark as a rapper. Ham noah 2 seats ocean all together is no coincidence. He's been doin it since Reasonable Doubt and that album went over peoples heads. Now people look back and call it a classic.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

The-Throne-Respect-Mag-478x650.jpg
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Come on now. This is getting out of the hand. It's a good album, maybe even great in due time, but how can an album with "That's My %$$@+", "Liftoff, "Gotta Have It", and "Made In America" be the most important album in Hip-Hop history. %*#* with the jock-riding.
whats wrong with "That's My &$%@#" ?

The-Throne-Respect-Mag-478x650.jpg
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by RetroSan

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

nothing.  And who even knows what the article is about, maybe they ain't even talking about "important"
in terms of the music, but most likely they way the album was released...

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

nothing.  And who even knows what the article is about, maybe they ain't even talking about "important"

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

I would bet that's it. Dudes are so ready to hate lol. Homie hasn't even read the article to put it into context. Marketing majors love people like him. A simple outlandish sounding headline and they got him by the balls.

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

I would bet that's it. Dudes are so ready to hate lol. Homie hasn't even read the article to put it into context. Marketing majors love people like him. A simple outlandish sounding headline and they got him by the balls.

Had the album for a week now and I'm very disappointed. This is coming from a big jay and kanye fan too. Half the songs are garbage and most of the songs sound unfinished, like they made half the song and then stopped caring. So many of the beats are subpar and very redundant. Honestly, Ive come to the conclusion that collab albums never turn out well. Their solo projects are infinitely better. There are a few good songs, but regardless this could have come out way better. I'll be looking forward to J. Cole's album in the mean time.

Had the album for a week now and I'm very disappointed. This is coming from a big jay and kanye fan too. Half the songs are garbage and most of the songs sound unfinished, like they made half the song and then stopped caring. So many of the beats are subpar and very redundant. Honestly, Ive come to the conclusion that collab albums never turn out well. Their solo projects are infinitely better. There are a few good songs, but regardless this could have come out way better. I'll be looking forward to J. Cole's album in the mean time.

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

Reasonable Doubt had plenty of introspective rhymes and whatnot, but nothing like this...

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

Reasonable Doubt had plenty of introspective rhymes and whatnot, but nothing like this...

Originally Posted by RavageBX

laugh.gif
 Forreal though. Dudes are READY to shoot this album down in anyway possible for no reason. Hating to just to hate, probably only gave the album one spin. @$## out of here. 

Originally Posted by RavageBX

laugh.gif
 Forreal though. Dudes are READY to shoot this album down in anyway possible for no reason. Hating to just to hate, probably only gave the album one spin. @$## out of here. 

Back
Top Bottom