<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Cudi in "Gotta Have it?"

nerd.gif

@sneaky

if you play it in iTunes and turn ur EQ to Jazz and put some headphones on you can hear him singing the tempo

you probably thought it was a synth

@sneaky

if you play it in iTunes and turn ur EQ to Jazz and put some headphones on you can hear him singing the tempo

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

@sneaky

pimp.gif
will try

@sneaky

pimp.gif
will try

i copped a version that has "explicit" in red, next to the titles. it's bothering me and my itunes. anyway to get rid of that?

The Dream
Seal
Mr Hudson
Don Jazzy
Bankulli
Ricardo Louis
Kid Cudi
Ely Jackson
Connie Mitchell
Justin Vernon
Swizz Beatz
Acapella Soul
Aude Cardona
Jacob Lewis Smith
Charlie Wilson
Pete Rock

all have been credited for additional vocals most of them are on more then 1 song

His part on That's My
796350e143316dcca7ad4870e831805ad82782b.gif
is
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Got me in another zone
roll.gif

i copped a version that has "explicit" in red, next to the titles. it's bothering me and my itunes. anyway to get rid of that?

The Dream
Seal
Mr Hudson
Don Jazzy
Bankulli
Ricardo Louis
Kid Cudi
Ely Jackson
Connie Mitchell
Justin Vernon
Swizz Beatz
Acapella Soul
Aude Cardona
Jacob Lewis Smith
Charlie Wilson
Pete Rock

all have been credited for additional vocals most of them are on more then 1 song

His part on That's My
796350e143316dcca7ad4870e831805ad82782b.gif
is
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Got me in another zone
roll.gif

@wicked

u must be dont buy your albums and just download em

m4a files have that when you purchase em from the itunes store

@wicked

u must be dont buy your albums and just download em

m4a files have that when you purchase em from the itunes store

Originally Posted by WiCKeD KiCKz

Edit > Preferences > Parental > Uncheck "Show content ratings in library"

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by WiCKeD KiCKz

Edit > Preferences > Parental > Uncheck "Show content ratings in library"

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Not entirely impressed with album and production. Couple good songs but nothing that pushes the envelope or isn't "safe". About what you would expect from the two biggest commercial hip hop artist in 2011. No real groundbreaking or inspiring tracks, that's what the world is missing. Return of 4eva and Section 80 are still the best hip hop albums of 2011 and they are both mixtapes.

Not entirely impressed with album and production. Couple good songs but nothing that pushes the envelope or isn't "safe". About what you would expect from the two biggest commercial hip hop artist in 2011. No real groundbreaking or inspiring tracks, that's what the world is missing. Return of 4eva and Section 80 are still the best hip hop albums of 2011 and they are both mixtapes.

One of the credits from "New Day"

Additional creative input: DJ Magnum

That's the first time I've ever seen that type of credit. Was he sitting in the studio that day like "Damn Ye that joint hot. You should put that on the album".

One of the credits from "New Day"

Additional creative input: DJ Magnum

That's the first time I've ever seen that type of credit. Was he sitting in the studio that day like "Damn Ye that joint hot. You should put that on the album".

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by nightruans

can someone explain the little cartoon tune at the end of all the tracks? what does it mean
It's like the intermission music they play between acts in a play.

Naw, its actually The Piper at the Gates of Dawn, an ode to the god Pan. A subtle Illuminati reference.

Back
Top Bottom