nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

[h2]RUMORS[/h2]

170x170.aspx

[h2]Hip-Hop Rumors: Kanye's New Old Vid Cometh! Shaq's New Old Career Move![/h2]Friday, June 03, 2011 1:54 PM | 1 comments
By illseed

Meebo-Share-Button.png
  Get Alerts [img]http://apps.conduit.com/Images/UserComponents/2go_small.png[/img]

THE MONSTER VIDEO ON THE WAY?

The world has seen a leaked version of Kanye West's "Monster," but nothing official. Sources say, that is about to change. I am hearing Kanye has wrapped the master video, which features Ross, Jay and Nicki. The song, although "old" now, its going to be part of the promo push for Watch The Throne." YEAH...that.

[h2]RUMORS[/h2]

170x170.aspx

[h2]Hip-Hop Rumors: Kanye's New Old Vid Cometh! Shaq's New Old Career Move![/h2]Friday, June 03, 2011 1:54 PM | 1 comments
By illseed

Meebo-Share-Button.png
  Get Alerts [img]http://apps.conduit.com/Images/UserComponents/2go_small.png[/img]

THE MONSTER VIDEO ON THE WAY?

The world has seen a leaked version of Kanye West's "Monster," but nothing official. Sources say, that is about to change. I am hearing Kanye has wrapped the master video, which features Ross, Jay and Nicki. The song, although "old" now, its going to be part of the promo push for Watch The Throne." YEAH...that.

He grows his hair when he's recording albums.

He cuts it when he's finished.

Album is done.

Album is done.

Originally Posted by jm2000

Album is done.

Jay might be done with his part, but we all know Ye likes to keep messing with the same tracks over and over...album probably gonna drop in the Fall

Originally Posted by jm2000

Album is done.

Jay might be done with his part, but we all know Ye likes to keep messing with the same tracks over and over...album probably gonna drop in the Fall

Dam hair is rly cut, look at what they both weain tho, ye in a skull cardi and jay with a piece of burnt toast illuminati
nerd.gif

is that akons bro?

i was jk abt the illuminati, but i guarantee somwehere else someone will post the same pic and actually use this as proof
laugh.gif
it must b fun to b a rapper

Dam hair is rly cut, look at what they both weain tho, ye in a skull cardi and jay with a piece of burnt toast illuminati
nerd.gif

is that akons bro?

i was jk abt the illuminati, but i guarantee somwehere else someone will post the same pic and actually use this as proof
laugh.gif
it must b fun to b a rapper

Omg omg omg omg omg jay-z got a haircut omg omg omg omg omg ...................................
indifferent.gif

Omg omg omg omg omg jay-z got a haircut omg omg omg omg omg ...................................
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom