<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Are y'all implying that the floor seats aren't available for presale or that they're all just being scooped up in the first minute or two?

Originally Posted by RealRubirosa

Are y'all implying that the floor seats aren't available for presale or that they're all just being scooped up in the first minute or two?

pretty sure there were just limited amounts of floor seats for the presale.

Originally Posted by RealRubirosa

pretty sure there were just limited amounts of floor seats for the presale.

Are the Chicago ticket's not on sale yet? I can grab tickets from Atlanta but not from Chicago for some reason?

Are the Chicago ticket's not on sale yet? I can grab tickets from Atlanta but not from Chicago for some reason?

+%% all the chicago tickets are gone already?!?!

All I can get to come up for chicago is a SINGLE ticket in the 300 section... what the hell.

+%% all the chicago tickets are gone already?!?!

All I can get to come up for chicago is a SINGLE ticket in the 300 section... what the hell.

I wish there was a separate thread about the tour.

This thread keeps jumping and it keeps making me think the album leaked

I wish there was a separate thread about the tour.

This thread keeps jumping and it keeps making me think the album leaked

Originally Posted by getmoneyforever

CHI SOLD OUT ALREADY....WTFFFFFF

Theres no way I was on the site as soon as it popped. I'm thinking (hoping) It takes a second for them to release tickets. When I first looked for floor seats at Detroit they were all gone, but they are there now.... hmmm

Boston isn't even sold out yet and it's been up for over an hour, no way this is sold out.

Originally Posted by getmoneyforever

CHI SOLD OUT ALREADY....WTFFFFFF

Theres no way I was on the site as soon as it popped. I'm thinking (hoping) It takes a second for them to release tickets. When I first looked for floor seats at Detroit they were all gone, but they are there now.... hmmm

Boston isn't even sold out yet and it's been up for over an hour, no way this is sold out.

Section 111 @ Phillips Arena
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. ATL being the opening show just makes this concert even more epic. 
Would be my first Jay-z and Kanye concert!!

Section 111 @ Phillips Arena
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. ATL being the opening show just makes this concert even more epic. 
Would be my first Jay-z and Kanye concert!!

Back
Top Bottom