Kanye West doesn't wear dress socks with suits. Vol. I'm mad. [Pics]

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Amber Rose got on a sexy revealing dress on and you sittin here looking at a next man's feet
laugh.gif

"Man Amber Rose is fine as hell..."

OP: "Yeah who cares about her... look at Ye's feet!!!"

It's just the style of outfit, Kanye doesn't have a vendetta against socks or anything.
eyes.gif
Right sir. Because clearly I googled Kanyes feet and been ducking and dodging Ambers fine %#@.

"So I'm TMZ checking out his bad bish and noticed this man doesn't wear dress socks (| |). "

See the "and" links the two sentences together.
laugh.gif
Dudes acting like you can't acknowledge she's a bad bish and notice Kanye missing some damn socks. Only on NT. NT is just like the barbershop.

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

I'd never walk around huggin up and wifin a pizzle lookin like that.

I'd beat her back in but never wifey.

Got the game messed up. Shes a bi-sexual stripper that found a come up.

Ye's a simp.

Ye probably wouldn't be seen in public with her if his mom was still alive. I mean how is she gonna be seen in public wearing that, no class what so ever.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by UrbanYouth

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Amber Rose got on a sexy revealing dress on and you sittin here looking at a next man's feet
laugh.gif

"Man Amber Rose is fine as hell..."

OP: "Yeah who cares about her... look at Ye's feet!!!"

It's just the style of outfit, Kanye doesn't have a vendetta against socks or anything.
eyes.gif
Right sir. Because clearly I googled Kanyes feet and been ducking and dodging Ambers fine %#@.

"So I'm TMZ checking out his bad bish and noticed this man doesn't wear dress socks (| |). "

See the "and" links the two sentences together.
laugh.gif
Dudes acting like you can't acknowledge she's a bad bish and notice Kanye missing some damn socks. Only on NT. NT is just like the barbershop.
Thanks for educating me on the word "and" I had no idea what it meant.  Fact is despite looking at Rose, you still notice and make a thread about Kanye not wearing socks.  It's not that serious, he's clearly trying to follow a certain fashion style, no big deal.

Originally Posted by PraVokal

LMAO Kanye look like a ventriloquist puppet

Thats what im thinking...He is either jumping up and down or jumped out of the truck...Still looks like a puppet.

AMBER IS SO *$%%#@! BAD
devil.gif

cot damn her body is ridiculous

and if I'm mad at anything in Ye's outfit, it's the studded shoes
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom