Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Caught In An L.A. Studio...Recording

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

Smh, I seriously doubt Kanye is making an effort to smash ...Just like The Dream was right?
Kim is not smashing every black dude she interacts with, sheesh ...it's possible to be
strictly industry friends.

I could sit alone in a room with Kim and not have any sexual interest, you guys haven't
been around celebrities probably. The star effect wears off in minutes.

True, the star effect does wear off, but you are overlooking the fundemental bottom line of it......the #%^&# is BADD!

Smh, I seriously doubt Kanye is making an effort to smash ...Just like The Dream was right?
Kim is not smashing every black dude she interacts with, sheesh ...it's possible to be

I could sit alone in a room with Kim and not have any sexual interest, you guys haven't

True, the star effect does wear off, but you are overlooking the fundemental bottom line of it......the #%^&# is BADD!

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Every time I see her drive a whip like that it makes me
30t6p3b.gif
You got people that have jobs 1000x harder than Kim's and can't afford a 2010 Honda Accord, and this broad basically makes appearances at places and whips around a Rolls Royce...Unbelievable
30t6p3b.gif
Agreed, broad couldnt work a real job for one day.

30t6p3b.gif
You got people that have jobs 1000x harder than Kim's and can't afford a 2010 Honda Accord, and this broad basically makes appearances at places and whips around a Rolls Royce...Unbelievable
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by RareAirBreeds23

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
shes just playing the cards she was dealt, cant be mad at her for having money, anyone of us in her position would do the same PAUSE.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
shes just playing the cards she was dealt, cant be mad at her for having money, anyone of us in her position would do the same PAUSE.

straight comedy in here 
laugh.gif

she's bad in regular gear
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

(Hater voice: i'm mad yall LA not having coats and thangs on
laugh.gif
mad.gif
grin.gif
)

straight comedy in here 
laugh.gif

she's bad in regular gear
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
mad.gif
grin.gif
)

cmon

cmon

Originally Posted by roc4life24

straight comedy in here 
laugh.gif

she's bad in regular gear period.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
mad.gif
grin.gif
)
Minor alteration but i generally agree with every statement!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by roc4life24

straight comedy in here 
laugh.gif

she's bad in regular gear period.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
mad.gif
grin.gif
)
Minor alteration but i generally agree with every statement!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TCERDA

cmon

Word, dudes sexual preference should be put in question...there is no way a straight man had never thought of Kim in a sexual way at least once, let alone sit in a room alone with her and act like she's some random girl from the block....cmon son...

Originally Posted by TCERDA

cmon

Word, dudes sexual preference should be put in question...there is no way a straight man had never thought of Kim in a sexual way at least once, let alone sit in a room alone with her and act like she's some random girl from the block....cmon son...

Originally Posted by ksteezy

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Youd sleep with every black athlete too?

Back
Top Bottom