Kanye got Kim Kardashian pregnant. No troll.

that can be anybodys left over sperm that just decided to wake up..

the dream
kris humphries 
ray j
the game
reggie bush
nick lachey
nick cannon
miles austin
shengo deane
gabriel aubrey
cristiano ronaldo

and so on...

IDK why people say this... It's hard to find a girl in this world who hasnt slept with 10 guys in her lifetime. Thats not even bad. People experiment and have 1 night stands and bfs and flings etc... But since kim is in the spotlight and been linked to these guys everybody calls her a *****.

*BREAKING NEWS* IF YOU HAVE A GF OR HAD SEX WITH A GIRL THERE IS A 92.4% CHANCE SHE HAS DONE SEXUAL ACTS ON VIDEO, SENT NUDE PICS, AND HAD SEX WITH MORE THAN 10 GUYS...

*BREAKING NEWS* IF YOU HAVE A GF OR HAD SEX WITH A GIRL THERE IS A 92.4% CHANCE SHE HAS DONE SEXUAL ACTS ON VIDEO, SENT NUDE PICS, AND HAD SEX WITH MORE THAN 10 GUYS...
*Breaking news*
if you send nudes to randoms or have sex with people that aren't trustworthy (video, no less), you have a low self esteem and deserve those names

Last edited:
*Breaking news*
if you send nudes to randoms or have sex with people that aren't trustworthy (video, no less), you have a low self esteem and deserve those names

I agree with you, but you wouldn't believe how conniving men are and how they can manipulate you into thinking they are trust worthy.

Im not talking about kim k and ray j.

See me with the hands
4423154_o.gif
That's Kanye and who else?
laugh.gif

Now I can't read Kanye's mind, but you really think he wants to be a father right now? Maybe he does. Great for the two of them. But it's not like he gets anything from getting her pregnant.
$$$$$$$$$$

VH1 cash is gonna be SERIOUS....not to mention the payday they'll get from the tabloids for the first pic of the baby.
Not only is Ye not the type of dude to do reality shows, dude doesn't even do interviews or any type of press to promote his own albums lol. I don't think he needs any help getting money.

I agree with you, but you wouldn't believe how conniving men are and how they can manipulate you into thinking they are trust worthy.
Im not talking about kim k and ray j.
 have you sent some out? 

i dont know why some girls still dont get it...those will be shown to their boys..

soo how many threads are now steezy threads? 

tight pant circulation

kimye baby

EVOQUE thread

ninjahood video

black ice thread

im sure theres alot more

Usually, dudes aren't out to hurt the girl (usually). They are just simply trying to show off and get their bro-props. The pics will usually always gets shown to at least 1 person in their circle.
But again, I'm just speaking for myself. I've shown my emailed pics, personal phone pics/vids , and sexts to a handful of my close friends, with no intention of hurting the girl. They are proud moments, like when grandmas show off their grandsons.

View media item 195085

Back
Top Bottom