Kandi (Real Housewives Of Atlanta) Fiance AJ Killed in Strip Club

RIP...so many kids left behind...

i heard she was still takin care of some of his kids even though they weren't together...

damn...all i can think about are all those kids...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

RIP...so many kids left behind...

i heard she was still takin care of some of his kids even though they weren't together...

damn...all i can think about are all those kids...
she was

Damn. Just started watching this a few nights ago.

RIP. My condolences to Kandi and all the bereaved.

im just in one of those moods where i dont wanna talk, i dont wanna b held & told its gonna b ok. i just wanna cry myself 2 sleep, alone.
about 5 hours ago from web

I could never n a million years imagine this happening. please pray for AJ's children. that's who im the most concerned 4.

im bout 2 giv my swollen eyes sum rest now. i just wanted to say thanks 2 every1 for their prayers. i gotta get up & go 2 my uncle's funeral
frown.gif

YO!
Originally Posted by mholmes87

he was probably talkin $#$#
grin.gif

That was the FIRST thought I had when I heard this last night. Sad, none the less.

And I believe Kandi has been taking care of his twin daughters. Which was wild to me when I heard it. Her Mother had that intuition. Dude was sketchy to beginwith.
tired.gif

DF!!!

Damn that's crazy, R.I.P. to him and my condolences go out to both Kandi and his family and all the children affected by this.

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
Originally Posted by mholmes87

he was probably talkin $#$#
grin.gif

That was the FIRST thought I had when I heard this last night. Sad, none the less.

And I believe Kandi has been taking care of his twin daughters. Which was wild to me when I heard it. Her Mother had that intuition. Dude was sketchy to begin with.
tired.gif

DF!!!

Word. Uncle Beebo and all them could have told her.. She's probably kicking herself. RIP to that man.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Never watched this show but know of Kandi from her Xscape days and that one song a few years back with e-40 & T-Pain.
Wow, I thought that was someone else on that song.
RIP to the man

AJ is well known in the streets especially on the Westside of ATL. Did alot of club promotion, supposedly he was one of the co-owners of The Body Tap.

My sister watches that damn show religiously, taking up all the dvr space.

But RIP to this guy AJ, I hope he's at a better place now.

^word basically she's the platinum selling artist this dude was just known in ATL

and I give her all the props for still being their for his kids, that's a real woman

RIP to dude

I'll never understand how guys can get in a fight at a strip club. I mean, there are women willing to rub their jugs in your face for a couple bucks rightin front of you--what are you doing even remotely paying attention to another guy???

I believe he worked/promoted at the club..and from what the internet has shown me, ATL club dudes BRAWL/RIOT like no other..He might've just got mixed inwith somebody else's fight

RIP
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom