K2 Herb..10x more potent than tha ingredients in weed and sold legally

Critic Review 1
"I have been in back pain for 2 years now. The doctors given me pain killers, back sugery and PT. I was still in pain. K2 has helped me so much to manage my back pain. I can bend over, walk better, eat better and my depression is lesser. I am 50 years old."

Critic Review 2
"I just smoked K2 last night, was a little concerned with all the crap i was hearing "seizures" and "heart problems". Most of those were probably first timers to smoking anything and they just freaked out. Its good stuff, the body high is a little bit different, almost reminded me of shrooms, kind of have that sicky feeling for 10 or 15 mins, but then it feels just like somking some good nug. doesnt last as long, but thats kind of nice. feel no "cloud" today, drank a cup of coffee and as alert as i am any other morning at 8 am....which isnt saying much probably...."

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

K2 and anything like it is lame.

Just smoke real trees like the rest of us.

A couple of my friends smoke it, or have at least tried it. The people who smoke it heavy have black +++% in their mucous sometimes
indifferent.gif

I will never try spice, but I recommend it to anyone who wants to make some quick money
laugh.gif

dont buy into this hype.
stuff is weak and a waste of $$$.

most people that would be interested in buying this would be current mj smokers.
once they do they will realize they were better off buying a dub then this.

K2 is a herbal smoking blend made of herbs and spices sprayed with synthetic cannabinoids (notably JWH-018), which mimic the effects of cannabis. It is produced in China and Korea. It can be consumed in ways comparable to cannabis.

It is a product similar to Spice[sup][1][/sup] K2 comes in many varieties with names such as Blonde, Summit, Standard, and Citron.[sup][2][/sup] No official studies have been conducted on its effects on humans.[sup][3][/sup] Though its effects are not well documented, it may cause negative effects that are not noted in marijuana users, such as increased agitation and vomiting.[sup][4][/sup]

It is legal and readily available throughout most of the United States. Its use has sparked alarm in several states including Kansas which has banned the sale and possession of its active chemicals, and the town council of St. Charles, Missouri has passed emergency legislation banning its sale. Springdale, Arkansas and the surrounding area have also banned K2. The US Army has banned soldiers' use.[sup][3][/sup]

K2 may cause irritation of the *%@% and rarely lip and throat infections. Some K2-like products have been linked to fatal diseases. -National Society of Health

ztcco9.jpg

I heard alot of people throw up when they smoke this too.
Id rather just be high, not feelin like %$#*.

lol... this is ******ed.

the synthetic canabanoids (sp) are weakly bonded thc copies. thats why they dont last for too long. also they dont react with the brain chemistry as well as THC does.
these synthetics are actually dangerous due to its chemical structure. its potency is what makes it dangerous because it overloads the receptors, thus burning them out quicker.

THC is completely harmless.

Tried it, didn't like it. Tastes weird and the high (while strong) is short.

Back
Top Bottom