K-TOWN - EPISODE 1 - Watch Here

meh, will watch ep 2. better than current real world
jasmine
devil.gif

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by SOFA KING AWSM

they should make a show about cambodians that live in da hood

I know a lot of Cambodians who fit that profile, seriously, it will be great.
pimp.gif
for real. my fiance is cambodian and when we go to cambodian partys its always in the hood and they always crack
pimp.gif

I know one person personally on the show and the rest I see pretty much every weekend I'm out in ktown. This show to me is absolutely fail. I honestly don't think there is that much going on in ktown that it deserves a show. Yes things are open till past 2 am in ktown and alcohol is served till 6am by having the cops paid off. You can smoke indoors at bars in ktown and the korean style "booking" night clubs exist here but the 2 that are here both suck. Everyone goes to the same few bars here that are the most popular and there's no specific style like how jersey shore is.

they should make a show about cambodians that live in da hood

pimp.gif
East Side LB, dippin down Anaheim
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

pimp.gif
throw some random south east asians from cali in there.  u got a show
smokin.gif
Laos, Mien, Cambodians, Viets, even Chinese from Oakland who are about that life.
pimp.gif

That be too much YOLO. Hide your civics.

Interesting, it wasn't that bad.. maybe I'll watch it when I'm bored.

laugh.gif
... im cambodain and laos... thanks for the shout out.. usually people dont know who the hell cambodian people are...

Omg this is horrible... what a bunch of korean hoodrats... they're putting bad names to us koreans
30t6p3b.gif
show sucks

Wasnt there a post about this horrible show ages ago? Or was that someone just telling us they were making one?

smh this +##@ is beyond terrible. i don't even know any korean dudes that are like that. actually I've never seen anyone like that in ktown
laugh.gif

How are dudes gettin warned for asking if Ben was a part of this show..
laugh.gif
I seen the thread title and that was the first thing to pop up in my head.

First impression was embarrassment for them, but I think I'm gonna end up watching episode 2 to decide. I've never seen Koreans like this also, which is probably why they are casted.

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

How are dudes gettin warned for asking if Ben was a part of this show..
laugh.gif
I seen the thread title and that was the first thing to pop up in my head.

considering his name is ben baller.. I'd say they're lucky I just warned them

Originally Posted by 4Shoposite

But his name use to be ktown tho????
grin.gif

Reacting is over.

You're missing the point.

The spelling of "Barra" is a corny attempt at an asian accent.

This is a disgrace. They acting all hard and hood, but they ain't. What kind of jobs do they have anyhow? That girl w/ the sleeved tattoo looks like a damn transvestite, and these bronzed out k-girls are ugly. KTOWN is dead, not what people think it to be. WILSHIRE is baloney!!!

This is what all girls do on face book, act like they nevah seen their friends in a long time and stuff. so fake

Back
Top Bottom