Justin Timberlake Thread: The 20/20 Experience Due 3/19, Link to "Suit & Tie" ft. Jay-Z on 1st Page

this is my first JT album and i like it

Dress on and Pusher Lover Girl stand out the most on first listen...

i do agree that the lyrics are shallow but its still a good album

i heard Usher is back working with JD for his next album so hopefully this lights a fire under his *** and brings him back...

:wow: I've been hoping this happens for so, so long. Please let this be true. While were at it, please let the next R. Kelly album be like 12 Play/TP2 and for the love of God can Craig David come back with good music too?

Jon B. Robin Thicke and J.T. should make a white version of LSG or TGT.
Too dope.
mean.gif

I hope I'm losing all faith in Usher, that last album was a disaster
One his best albums to me. Pop/house with Usher vocals, a win to me.

:wow: I've been hoping this happens for so, so long. Please let this be true. While were at it, please let the next R. Kelly album be like 12 Play/TP2 and for the love of God can Craig David come back with good music too?

Craig David is my favorite artist, he's put out garbage since 2005 pretty much

He's working with big name producers apparently for his next album, he spends all his time in South Beach now

"Following My Intuition" is his new album releasing sometime this year

Last edited:
That Girl and Spaceship Coupe >>> almost want to drop 2 bills to see him and Hov at the AAA in August.

I see they tried to go the same route as FS/LS with the flow of the songs, but FS/LS was just on another level with the way it flowed from song to song. but I'm only half way through it, I like it so far tho

Not one skippable track. Blue Ocean Floor definitely showed another side of JT - from both emotional and songwriting aspects. His maturity and growth are undeniable on 20/20.

My fav is That Girl - **** is sooo smooth. Next single should be Don't Hold the Wall or Let the Groove Get In. This guy is gonna dominate the clubs in a few months. I really hope dudes follow this formula and stop with the Europop. This is way more digestible and foreseeably has endless legs.

Potential classic and front runner for AOTY just eclipsing my babe Trixie.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom