#Justice4Kenneka

You guys are reaching a bit with the "why did no one see her stumbling at 3am" bit. Dunno if you guys been to hotels, convention ones especially where many people will be sloshed, someone can't be around to babysit everyone.

Apparently the type of freezer in that hotel can only be opened or closed from the outside (as demonstrated in some videos in this thread). How are you on the 9th floor lost and end up in a freezer in an area of the hotel that is closed for construction?

Very very simple. When you're lost you can end up anywhere. How do you not understand this ?

Dude, you're trying to make everything so cut and dry when it really isn't. I'm not saying there is some grand conspiracy, but it's not likely that someone that appeared to be as incoherent as that girl was, would end up where she did by her own accord.

She would've had stumble around the hotel floor she was on and either push the button of an elevator to go to the basement or lobby or enter the elevator as someone was coming out of it (which someone would've seen her). Or she would've had to take the stairs all the way down there. Again, she was clearly belligerent, so to do either of those "very very simply" as you put it, is possible, but not that likely given her condition. Then to open up that big freezer door (if in fact it is the same as the people showed in the video) and close it on herself is still kind of hard to say it simply happened like that.

Anything is possible, I'm not disputing that... but you're just ignoring rational and logical points.

ppl keep sayin she might have been hot and wanted to cool off in a freezer

why wouldnt she just literally go outside if that was the case

drunk or not i dont see how going in a freezer to "cool off" makes any sense

Dude, you're trying to make everything so cut and dry when it really isn't. I'm not saying there is some grand conspiracy, but it's not likely that someone that appeared to be as incoherent as that girl was, would end up where she did by her own accord.

She would've had stumble around the hotel floor she was on and either push the button of an elevator to go to the basement or lobby or enter the elevator as someone was coming out of it (which someone would've seen her). Or she would've had to take the stairs all the way down there. Again, she was clearly belligerent, so to do either of those "very very simply" as you put it, is possible, but not that likely given her condition. Then to open up that big freezer door (if in fact it is the same as the people showed in the video) and close it on herself is still kind of hard to say it simply happened like that.

Anything is possible, I'm not disputing that... but you're just ignoring rational and logical points.

I'm just saying, when you're that messed up and you're wandering around for an hour in the middle of the night you can really end up anywhere.

Could this happen at 8 at night or 11 in the morning ? I highly doubt it. But at 3:30am things like this are possible.

ppl keep sayin she might have been hot and wanted to cool off in a freezer

why wouldnt she just literally go outside if that was the case

drunk or not i dont see how going in a freezer to "cool off" makes any sense

Drunk is one thing but if she was high on some serious stuff who knows what was going through her mind. At that point you're not really thinking logically. She must have passed out in there.

do they know if the elevator goes to the floor of the freezer

if not then i think that says that she didnt go down there by herself unless she walked 9 flights of stairs xanned/drunk/high

Selena Gomez new video has her in a freezer

Go to the end

Also she just got a new kidney around the time Kenneka was found dead.

Her friend who gave her the kidney walking around normal like she didn't just lose a kidney

Proof:

www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-/news/francia-raisa-back-at-work-after-donating-kidney-to-selena-gomez-w503645

Also Selena was in Chicago when she was hospitalized.

Proof: just read the first sentence.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/09/14/selena-gomez-hospitalized-lupus-kidney-transplant/

it seems like if someone didnt want her body discovered immediately they might think to place in a freezer that is in a part of the hotel not being used

thinking the freezer may keep her body from decomposing and smelling

Congrats man you solved it.
it seems like if someone didnt want her body discovered immediately they might think to place in a freezer that is in a part of the hotel not being used

thinking the freezer may keep her body from decomposing and smelling

But the video shows her by herself in the kitchen ..

do they know if the elevator goes to the floor of the freezer

if not then i think that says that she didnt go down there by herself unless she walked 9 flights of stairs xanned/drunk/high

These are the questions and thoughts that most people are wondering, but this guys is just like, "hey, when you're really messed up at 3am, this is what happens".

I'm a new member, is there a reason i can't post in general ? Do i have to wait ? Thanks.

Hey, i was just curious why you signed up to NIKETALK last year to post exclusively in general? You seemed really excited to start posting here, how'd you hear about it? Also, why are dam near half your posts in this one thread?

Hey, i was just curious why you signed up to NIKETALK last year to post exclusively in general? You seemed really excited to start posting here, how'd you hear about it? Also, why are dam near half your posts in this thread?

Haha what ? You mean last month ? I'm going down a rabbit hole on this thread. Give me some space.

Selena Gomez new video has her in a freezer

Go to the end

Also she just got a new kidney around the time Kenneka was found dead.

Her friend who gave her the kidney walking around normal like she didn't just lose a kidney

Proof:

www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-/news/francia-raisa-back-at-work-after-donating-kidney-to-selena-gomez-w503645

Also Selena was in Chicago when she was hospitalized.

Proof: just read the first sentence.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/09/14/selena-gomez-hospitalized-lupus-kidney-transplant/

What are you implying?

That Selena Gomez had her sacraficed for her kidney?!

Im done ya'll, have a good night..

Back
Top Bottom