#Justice4Kenneka

Chicago teen found dead in Rosemont hotel freezer

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...found-dead-rosemont-hotel-20170910-story.html

a lot of different theories going around about this

RIP Kenneka :frown:

htd2yg.jpg

A 19-year-old West Side woman was found dead in a walk-in freezer at a Rosemont hotel where she had gone for a party with friends and had been missing for a day, her family said Sunday.

Kenneka Jenkins was pronounced dead at 12:48 a.m. Sunday, according to the Cook County medical examiner's office.

Jenkins, of the 2100 block of West Warren Boulevard, had gone to a party Friday night with friends in a hotel room at the Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare Hotel in Rosemont, according to her mother, Tereasa Martin.

Martin said police told her Jenkins apparently let herself into the freezer while inebriated and died inside. An autopsy was expected to be performed Sunday, said Becky Schlikerman, spokeswoman for the medical examiner's office. It wasn't immediately clear whether foul play was suspected in Jenkins' death.

Martin said her daughter's friends called her after 4 a.m. Saturday to say they were in the car Martin had lent her daughter for the night, and they had Jenkins' cellphone. But they said they had lost track of Jenkins in the hotel and left after they were unable to find her.

Martin said she immediately headed to the hotel early Saturday morning to try to find her daughter. But she said it was early Sunday morning before Rosemont police told her Jenkins' body had been found inside a walk-in freezer in the hotel that was turned on and cold but was not being used to store food.

Speaking to reporters outside the hotel Sunday morning, Martin said she was having trouble understanding what had happened.

allegedly her friends were paid 200.00 dollars by some dudes to rape her.

apparently some dudes paid her ugly *** friend to lure the girl in the hotel room to get raped. you can hear the girl on tape mumbling "help me" before another girl turns up the music to muffle the sound.

the dude who raped her apparently his friends didn't know what was up because they can be heard on tape saying "man you tripping" **** is like straight outta players club. and one of the girls worked in the hotel and took the surveillance tapes to hide the evidence

2:03 Sounds like somebody said they raping her and the girl said I told yall

3:40
: You can hear the girl being pressured

"U riding with me or what"

"Man you tripping"

3:50
: Look at the girl in the video. Her lips start trembling right before she turns the music up. She knew exactly what was about to happen

21462308_1642536082484974_262969183871156203_n.jpg

Screen Shot 2017-09-11 at 2.02.04 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-09-11 at 1.53.31 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-09-11 at 1.53.11 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-09-11 at 1.55.13 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-09-11 at 1.52.36 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-09-11 at 1.53.53 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-09-11 at 1.54.12 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-09-11 at 1.55.30 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-09-11 at 1.56.26 AM.png

:smh::angry:|l

thoughts? :nerd:

*edit: Lerone YoungflyNflashy Customs Bradley family say he wasn't there so his picture has been omitted

Screen Shot 2017-09-11 at 2.25.07 AM.png

Last edited:
Jesus christ, I hope they are all caught and given life without the possibility...

seems like they got her drunk had their way, she started to realize what happened and they panicked and killed her

or this could all just be a big misunderstanding

and one of the girls worked in the hotel and took the surveillance tapes to hide the evidence

Hotel still using old security surveillance equipment?

Doesn't seem like something one employee could do without anybody else noticing.

Vid all over my fb. First thing I saw.

Sickening. Shorty cutting the music up to drown out the girl's voice :smh:

I imagine it wouldn't be too difficult to track everyone down.

Vid all over my fb. First thing I saw.

Sickening. Shorty cutting the music up to drown out the girl's voice :smh:

I imagine it wouldn't be too difficult to track everyone down.

The only thing social media good for is exposing folks...they got pretty everyone in the rooms info, social media postings and confessions pretty much. Cops probably dragging their feet cause she's black.

Before I get hate for that last statement...

The country doesn't value black youth as seen by the 35 million dollar juvenile center in Baltimore.

School system is in dire need and they spent it on a jail

If this is what's happening in the streets nowadays then I legitimately don't know what to say. Setting up their friend to be raped by posting her on backpage without her knowing? :smh: all for a measly $200? Then they record the whole thing? we living in hell already.

Damn I saw that video posted earlier but didn't watch until just now. I 100% feel where dude is coming from. Last part was interesting because he explained his life from two sides, when he was a thug and the chicks were dying for him then we he was a nerd they weren't checking for him.

I always felt like girls like bad boys because they inherently know what it takes to thrive in America, you basically have to have no conscience and care about yourself and your own survival. This country was 'founded' on rape, theft and murder so you had to have a 'bad boy' mentality to do these things.

If you have no conscience and smart enough to not get caught, this is the country for you.

Back
Top Bottom