Just turned 21 Vol... I dont drink, well not yet anyway.

My older friends wanna take me somewhere and get drinks but i have never drank anything before.
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
What should i start out with.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Clorox[/color]

Damn son, i get it.... You dont like anything i EVER have to say.You always got something smart to say since we had a little fuss what, MONTHS ago.
roll.gif
Hop off.

And the reason i dont/havent drank ever is cause my dad was a BAAADDD alcoholic and he used to beat on my mom and me and ++%%. I never liked what it did tohim, so i figured i wouldnt like what it did to me.

A good beginner drink is Cranberry/Vodka...tastes good, and ya don't need much on ya first run.

indifferent.gif
4 actually waitin 2 turn 21 tho
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by IheartDrums

Damn son, i get it.... You dont like anything i EVER have to say.You always got something smart to say since we had a little fuss what, MONTHS ago.
roll.gif
Hop off.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I had a disagreement with you before? I honestly don'tremember.[/color]
nerd.gif

start with beer cause liquor will tear you apart

if you don't like the taste of beer try girly mix drinks

like cosmo, margarita, etc

Just get a malt beverage to start. Like a Smirnoff or sumtin'. Drink beer? Go with a Corona or sumtin'. I just suggested a malt because its'flavored and has alcohol in it. It'll probably get you loose quicker. That is if that's what you're trynna do.

roll.gif
Hop off.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I had a disagreement with you before? I honestly don't remember.[/color]
nerd.gif
Yeah it was over some dumb stuff, i dont remember exactly but i remember i quoted you wrong and you came with a whole bunch of smilies (as usual).But whats done is done. Have a great day sir.

roll.gif
Hop off.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I had a disagreement with you before? I honestly don't remember.[/color]
nerd.gif
Yeah it was over some dumb stuff, i dont remember exactly but i remember i quoted you wrong and you came with a whole bunch of smilies (as usual). But whats done is done. Have a great day sir.
indifferent.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]

[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].. but yeah, like I said.. Clorox.[/color]

roll.gif
Hop off.
nerd.gif
Yeah it was over some dumb stuff, i dont remember exactly but i remember i quoted you wrong and you came with a whole bunch of smilies (as usual). But whats done is done. Have a great day sir.
indifferent.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]

.. but yeah, like I said.. Clorox.[/color]
roll.gif

21 shots of Jose Cuervo.....

You should be able to handle it since it's your birthday
pimp.gif

Maaaaan !!! Dnt listen to them

Jus have a nice dinner get to the club or bar and order 3 shots of Jose Cuervo Tequila . I promise you won't feel a thing and it taste great buddy
pimp.gif

Happy early BDay

Cranberry/Vodka, Bacardi Raz or Bacardi O/Silver (I've heard it called both ways), Smirnoff Ice

If you want a shot, try baja rosa, red headed +##+, fruity pebble, or a purple haze.

Don't do a jager bomb if you've never drank before. Even if they try to get you to drink one, don't do it.

Back
Top Bottom