Just snapped on my Co-Worker, I think he's outside crying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't just go around shattering dreams all willy nilly. Do you know how hard it is to make it in this world today?

The kid had something if he flew cross country to chase his passion. Whatever that is should get some respect.

Watch he make it and you'll still be working at 7-11. Oh..

Last edited:
dawg. That's petty. he seems like a decent guy, and there aren't too many of those. How are you going to react when you get a real job and your boss is ******** on you constantly.

When someone steps on my nerves, I give them plenty of warnings. Everyone does have a breaking point though and I can understand your point. I have a low tolerance for silly *** people unless they're legit ******ed (they get a pass of course). But if dude is just naive and you've tried to help him out with advice (that he comes to you for) then let him cry. We are adults, he's gotta grow up sooner or later.

You can't just go around shattering dreams all willy nilly. Do you know how hard it is to make it in this world today?

The kid had something if he flew cross country to chase his passion. Whatever that is should get some respect.

Watch he make it and you'll still be working at 7-11. Oh..

He's never done any acting though.. He literally just decided one day last year he wanted to be an actor. He flew out here not know on anything... He bought his way into an agency and now he's bored an Image consultant.

So for those of you saying I'm mean I'm just supposed to keep him in this happy bubble and not let him know what it's like I'm the real world? I don't see how that's helping him any.
Is Boston even that small a place for him to be acting like this? I mean we're in LA. I'm gonna be the least of his problems if he keeps getting cars with these random people in 2 and 4 in the morning.

Sooo he didn't actually do anything to you?

Yeaaa you came off as a pretentious douche in this one. Immature as well for letting yourself get all worked up over someone else's life decisions.

Sooo he didn't actually do anything to you?

Yeaaa you came off as a pretentious douche in this one. Immature as well for letting yourself get all worked up over someone else's life decisions.

But he's asking me for my opinion on Things... So I'm the middle of this last convo I let loose and let him really know how I felt???? How is that wrong?

Didn't eem read OP but saw title and was immediately reminded of

But he's asking me for my opinion on Things... So I'm the middle of this last convo I let loose and let him really know how I felt???? How is that wrong?

Don't you think there was a better way to handle that though? You can still assert yourself while remaining calm. Obviously he values your opinion in some way and I'm sure he would listen to what you said.

You keep saying things about him in a tone like we're supposed to feel the same way about him that you do, but the unbiased opinions in here seem to agree that you blew this a little out of proportion. I think you might feel that way too...why else would you make this thread?

I think it would be good if you apologized.

Also, you do realize that a LOT of known actors followed the same path he's taking, right?

He came back inside quite some time ago. He's been in the corner coloring.
He's now made a paper airplane and is throwing it around the store.

I'm smiling like y'all have suggested I do.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom