Just pushed a 2010 CL63 AMG !**@ WAS SO MMMMEEEEAANNNNNNN!!!!! GET MONEY MMMAAHHNNN!

I feel you OP. When I do something new or something worth something, I get that type of motivation!

Yea, it just motivates you because you realize how tangible it actually is. There is hard work and a lot of sacrifice involved but it will pay of with the right decisions and priorities.

Yea, it just motivates you because you realize how tangible it actually is. There is hard work and a lot of sacrifice involved but it will pay of with the right decisions and priorities.

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

Did it run out of gas or something?
roll.gif

OP's pics are not pics of the actual one he drove

That's not a picture of the engine bay...

I agree with you on 911 T> CL63....benzs are just too uninvolved for me. Better yet, gimme a GT3. I'd be much happier with that.

That's not a picture of the engine bay...

I agree with you on 911 T> CL63....benzs are just too uninvolved for me. Better yet, gimme a GT3. I'd be much happier with that.

Coldest part was when the car told me, " caution system not set for optimal performance" because I immediately peeled off and there was no heat in the tires. I hit a turn on slauson fast and powerslid and the car went "ding system set for sport mode" THE CAR NOTIFIED ME THAT IT WAS PREPARED FOR MY DISRESPECT. I honestly would not be able to own a exotic right now I'm just not mature enough to not speed all the time and kill myself.

Coldest part was when the car told me, " caution system not set for optimal performance" because I immediately peeled off and there was no heat in the tires. I hit a turn on slauson fast and powerslid and the car went "ding system set for sport mode" THE CAR NOTIFIED ME THAT IT WAS PREPARED FOR MY DISRESPECT. I honestly would not be able to own a exotic right now I'm just not mature enough to not speed all the time and kill myself.

Back
Top Bottom