Just purchased a laptop

Originally Posted by seniosoul

windows 7>______________

i'm surprised you didn't post "thank you basegod"
laugh.gif

but the whole recording thing, it's on their website: http://windows.microsoft....res/windows-media-center

I got windows 7 but I haven't done it yet. I'll try it eventually

I do like windows 7 tho, it's smooth for me. (I've had it for almost a year now) It's definitely better than XP.

the only worthy feature that I've done so far is accessing my laptop through my ps3

if you have your laptop on while on your ps3, the windows 7 icon appears

(but then again, I think you can stream videos or access files on your comp without having windows 7??, the only difference is that a program needs to be downloaded if you don't have windows 7. But if you have windows 7, it's not necessary. )

I heard that this can be done with the Xbox 360 as well but I haven't gotten around it yet.

the only worthy feature that I've done so far is accessing my laptop through my ps3

if you have your laptop on while on your ps3, the windows 7 icon appears

(but then again, I think you can stream videos or access files on your comp without having windows 7??, the only difference is that a program needs to be downloaded if you don't have windows 7. But if you have windows 7, it's not necessary. )

I heard that this can be done with the Xbox 360 as well but I haven't gotten around it yet.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

windows 7>______________

laugh.gif

but the whole recording thing, it's on their website: http://windows.microsoft....res/windows-media-center

I do like windows 7 tho, it's smooth for me. (I've had it for almost a year now) It's definitely better than XP.
Spoiler [+]
obamabased.jpg

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

windows 7>______________

laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
obamabased.jpg

Originally Posted by Pump Fake

^What sort of bloatware are you talking about?
Programs you don't need such as maybe ebay programs, free antivirus trials, or other junk the manufacturers install.

i went straight from XP to 7, and it's phenomenal. PC games look/sound awesome, runs smoother, and all the random things like widgets are pretty cool.

the only thing i didn't like was the setup, but that's probably cause I was using XP for like 6+ years

i went straight from XP to 7, and it's phenomenal. PC games look/sound awesome, runs smoother, and all the random things like widgets are pretty cool.

the only thing i didn't like was the setup, but that's probably cause I was using XP for like 6+ years

Originally Posted by Pump Fake

^What sort of bloatware are you talking about?
Programs you don't need such as maybe ebay programs, free antivirus trials, or other junk the manufacturers install.

Windows 7 is mad dope 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Finally made the switch from Vista a couple weeks ago. 

I'm a PC.

Windows 7 is mad dope 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Finally made the switch from Vista a couple weeks ago. 

I'm a PC.

-Snap: drag windows to the right, left, or up top
-Windows Media Center streaming to your Xbox
-Homegroup: makes it easier to share files amongst all your Windows 7 PCs

I think that's pretty much it. There aren't really any WOW features in Windows 7, besides the fact that its more visually appealing than XP and Vista and its really lightweight so it can start up, shut down, sleep, and wake faster.

-Snap: drag windows to the right, left, or up top
-Windows Media Center streaming to your Xbox
-Homegroup: makes it easier to share files amongst all your Windows 7 PCs

I think that's pretty much it. There aren't really any WOW features in Windows 7, besides the fact that its more visually appealing than XP and Vista and its really lightweight so it can start up, shut down, sleep, and wake faster.

Back
Top Bottom