indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by mpeezy

Originally Posted by Peep Game

KRIT will be the first new artist's album I actually buy in awhile
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 The only dude whose stuff I KNOW will be worth it
This.
As far as rap/hip hop goes yea. First time in a longggg time i'll be droppin' dough for a hardcopy

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Originally Posted by majicman

Krit is pure garbage.

alien.gif
why'd you even come in the thread if you're not a fan, tho
troll........

KRIT got sum heat man... I tried looking up the thread but it aint coming up...   someone post a link por favor..

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

dude aint wack but his music sounds soooooooo dated

what is an example of his dated music? 
Dated music = Bad?

yea releasing music that sounds liek 1996 in 2011 isnt a good thing imo... he either sounds like old ugk, old outkast, or old ball and g...
so while he definitely has some talent i just cant @!@! wit it

^^^It's called being influnced by those guys you listed, and you could throw Goodie Mobb in there too. Still not
sure how he "sounds dated" though.

cuz it sounds dated... if u dont get what im saying now u wont ever most likely but to me it sounds old as $%%@

dude aint wack but his music sounds soooooooo dated

Dated music = Bad?

yea releasing music that sounds liek 1996 in 2011 isnt a good thing imo... he either sounds like old ugk, old outkast, or old ball and g...

This is why he will NEVER blow up. And when he doesn't you guys will act like it's the industry's fault. No, he's just boring as %%## just like J. Cole.....except worse.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Dated music = Bad?

This is why he will NEVER blow up. And when he doesn't you guys will act like it's the industry's fault. No, he's just boring as %%## just like J. Cole.....except worse.
I understand what Time is saying...its his preference. Like, Time likes Kid Cudi, who majority of music I think is terrible and not even hip-hop... If Kid Cudi makes progressive or futuristic music, I very happy enjoying Krit's music that sounds like sumtin a grown man would listen to.
And then there u go again talking bout neither will "blow up" 
laugh.gif
. What part dont u dont understand dawg? Rap has lanes, ery rapper can be that dude in their lane if their isssh is tight! You know how many factors play into a rapper not "blowing up" in mainstream, outside of the quality of music their making? 

Keep enjoying ur femininie pop music bruh

Originally Posted by Buc Em

I understand what Time is saying...its his preference. Like, Time likes Kid Cudi, who majority of music I think is terrible and not even hip-hop... If Kid Cudi makes progressive or futuristic music, I very happy enjoying Krit's music that sounds like sumtin a grown man would listen to.
And then there u go again talking bout neither will "blow up" 
laugh.gif
. What part dont u dont understand dawg? Rap has lanes, ery rapper can be that dude in their lane if their isssh is tight! You know how many factors play into a rapper not "blowing up" in mainstream, outside of the quality of music their making? 

Keep enjoying ur femininie pop music bruh

Oh I get it, Buc and "MusicalExcellence" are going against the grain.

I agree with you though about both KRIT and Cudi though. I can really feel where KRIT is coming from in his music (don't see how he could be labelled as something a "grown broke &@^ man" would listen
to, that logic in that is just dumb as ^@%>), and Cudi,
roll.gif
take his really good beats away and he is just the sad boring, non-charismatic version of Devin The Dude. And Cudi doesn't even rap, he just
talks with a boring unconvincing delivery over a beat that happens to sound good. 

Krit is going to blow off the simple fact he is real and that's what the game is missing. His flow and production are top notch whether or not you enjoy it is personal preference. He is extremely versatile in his subject matter and most importantly divine will is blowing in his direction.

Somebody give me some standout tracks, I tried listening to Krit Wuz Here but I only liked about two tracks.

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

Somebody give me some standout tracks, I tried listening to Krit Wuz Here but I only liked about two tracks.

I honestly dont know how to win u over if u only liked 2 tracks on Krit Wuz Here 
laugh.gif

if u wanna check out R4... Kings Blues, Dreamin, Time Machine, Rotation, Sookie Now, Vent, Free my Soul.... u really cant go wrong

but KWH > R4 

Originally Posted by LB510

KRIT is
pimp.gif
 the best out right now.
KRIT> Kendrick

Come at me
grin.gif
Ahh cmon man! I mess with KRIT but he aint better than Kendrick. If anything hes right beneath him

Originally Posted by wisache15

Originally Posted by LB510

KRIT is
pimp.gif
 the best out right now.
KRIT> Kendrick

Come at me
grin.gif
Ahh cmon man! I mess with KRIT but he aint better than Kendrick. If anything hes right beneath him

i got Krit over Kendrick too, srs

*shrugs*

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

I honestly dont know how to win u over if u only liked 2 tracks on Krit Wuz Here 
laugh.gif

if u wanna check out R4... Kings Blues, Dreamin, Time Machine, Rotation, Sookie Now, Vent, Free my Soul, Made Alot, My Sub, Highs & Lows, Player's Ballad.... u really cant go wrong

but KWH > R4 

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Krit is going to blow off the simple fact he is real and that's what the game is missing. His flow and production are top notch whether or not you enjoy it is personal preference. He is extremely versatile in his subject matter and most importantly divine will is blowing in his direction.

don't let krit blow...keep him for the real hip hop heads before the game gets ahold of him

Back
Top Bottom