Just Keep Going, You Got Nothin To Lose (Powerful vid)

Originally Posted by Stack Bundless

great video, thanks for sharing.

pimp.gif

hahaa i always thought it was weird how there was so many people in nyc, so many different cultures, race, languages, and yet, noone ever does speak to each other.

and it aint even worth trying. people in new york will think you want somethin from them. now my question is, how did this come to be?

hahaa i always thought it was weird how there was so many people in nyc, so many different cultures, race, languages, and yet, noone ever does speak to each other.

and it aint even worth trying. people in new york will think you want somethin from them. now my question is, how did this come to be?

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

the meaning of life is, when you're about to take that last breath.

you see the person you could have been standing next to the person you are.

there is when you realize whether you did your best or could have been better.

Without continuous personal development, you are now all that you will ever become, and hell starts when the person you are meets the person you could have been.
(Eli Cohen)

eek.gif
eek.gif
whoaaa, Crazy thought
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

the meaning of life is, when you're about to take that last breath.

you see the person you could have been standing next to the person you are.

there is when you realize whether you did your best or could have been better.

Without continuous personal development, you are now all that you will ever become, and hell starts when the person you are meets the person you could have been.
(Eli Cohen)

eek.gif
eek.gif
whoaaa, Crazy thought
frown.gif

I live in NYC and take the subway every now and then and it's good to see something like this. All you ever see are videos of people fighting/arguing on the train making it seem like people in the city are a bunch of hoodlums who amount to nothing.

I live in NYC and take the subway every now and then and it's good to see something like this. All you ever see are videos of people fighting/arguing on the train making it seem like people in the city are a bunch of hoodlums who amount to nothing.

Originally Posted by Buscape

Originally Posted by KanyeWest101

Cool video but LMFAO @ the last asian dude in the closing of the video.
Why is that funny? The man obviously did not know English very well, and then to add him as "bloopers" as comedic relief, I thought was pretty sad. Imagine yourself in a foreign country and being asked questions in a language you didn't know. !*%!.
co-sign smh. interesting vid nonetheless

Originally Posted by Buscape

Originally Posted by KanyeWest101

Cool video but LMFAO @ the last asian dude in the closing of the video.
Why is that funny? The man obviously did not know English very well, and then to add him as "bloopers" as comedic relief, I thought was pretty sad. Imagine yourself in a foreign country and being asked questions in a language you didn't know. !*%!.
co-sign smh. interesting vid nonetheless

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

Co-sign

Back
Top Bottom