@$@+ just got real vol. North Korea launches rocket

Originally Posted by 1Chainz

Originally Posted by Zyzz

unless it hits the USA, why care?

You're the sperm that won?
1547587_o.gif

He's got a point. Do we want our tax dollars and government consuming their time with pop-warner missiles? Should we be policemen of the world again? China and Japan are big and powerful enough to handle North Korea, they can worry about it.

"Pyongyang, North Korea (CNN) -- Defying warnings from the international community, North Korea launched a long-range rocket on Friday, but it broke apart before escaping the earth's atmosphere and fell into the sea, officials said."

they tryna pull our card over here..they know we don't play about weapons of mass destruction..

Originally Posted by heavenlee777

They did this a few years ago too.
And since no one did anything last year when North Korea bombed a South Korea island.
I don't think anything will happen this time either lol.

They didn't Bomb a south Korean island, they were shooting at it .. And that island isn't occupied by anyone its just a bunch of rocks and trees.

Originally Posted by Tdogg2k

And since no one did anything last year when North Korea bombed a South Korea island.

They didn't Bomb a south Korean island, they were shooting at it .. And that island isn't occupied by anyone its just a bunch of rocks and trees.
the island is occupied by the military and a small civilian population...  and firing shells is a lot more damaging than you think...

Originally Posted by Tdogg2k

http://www.telegraph.co.u...s-Yeonpyeong-Island.html
[h1]"North Korea bombs South Korea's Yeonpyeong Island"[/h1]

"Pictures from the channel showed plumes of smoke rising from the island, which is the largest in a clutch of smaller islands, with a population of less than 1,300 people." ("a bunch of rocks and trees")

http://articles.nydailyne...e-north-korea-yellow-sea

North Korea bombs South Korea's Yeonpyeong island; 2 dead, 13 wounded in attack: report

"At least 100 rounds fell on Yeonpyeong, which houses a military garrison and is home to some 1,600 residents"

"'I was at home when I was surprised by the sounds of bomb explosions,'"

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

He's got a point. Do we want our tax dollars and government consuming their time with pop-warner missiles? Should we be policemen of the world again? China and Japan are big and powerful enough to handle North Korea, they can worry about it.
You guys do realize that a missile size has nothing to do w/ it's blast radius, right? I didn't watch the video on CNN, but the size of a missile doesn't dictate the type of explosion or the power level of the explosion. They can launch a little finkle missile and have the explosion be big enough to destroy a small town if they put the right stuff in it. Just sayin.

But I do agree that China and Japan are big boys, they can at least attempt to handle their brother of North Korea before Uncle Sam has to step in.

Spoiler [+]
Of course, it's not as simple as "handling" a country like North Korea.

Back
Top Bottom