Just got OC'd again VOL. **** I CAN'T SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

The closest I've experienced to this is the gas chamber during air force basic training. It wasn't excruciating but it was far from pleasant. Eyes felt like they were glued shut with soap inside of them. Skin felt the same way your tongue feels after eating very spicy food.

All cops that I know say that the pepper spray is vicious.

If you read the replies you can have great educated idea to what he means ...

but if you still dont get it .. look at the video

I went to this course in July.  That OC spray course was no joke tho.  Eyes, ears, neck, whole face was on fire.

OC exposure @ the police academy was the worst simply because we had to run an obstacle course, strike pads and takedown/handcuff a subject after getting sprayed then walking around in circles hoping to catch a breeze with snots dripping down your nose. Then you get home, hop in the shower and the water reactivates the OC and you start burning all over again ..Memories

Our LT. decided to make things interesting... He decided he wanted us to run 5 miles before getting sprayed "to open up our pores" :smh:

Last edited:
What worked for me was rinses my face with milk every 5-10 minutes for an hour, shower but don't wash your face.

Our LT. decided to make things interesting... He decided he wanted us to run 5 miles before getting sprayed "to open up our pores" :smh:
qpbqw.png

I got exposed to OC 3x in my life (agency training, police academy, SORT training).. To decon yourself, i swear by johnson's baby soap & shampoo, tear free rinsed with warm water. The water opens up your pores and the soap flushes em clean. So many methods ppl come up with, one of the team guys uses palmolive dish detergent

dude you went from Caption to Captain to Lt?

Come on son ....

Well Caption was obviously a typo... I did mean to type Captain, but I just found out from my Sgt. it was his LT's idea.

Do you really need an explanation for everything?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom